Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can Chad be blackpilled?

Can Chad be blackpilled?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bakedcrystal

Bakedcrystal

Recruit
★★★
For context my Chad brother hit the genetic lottery, 6’2, lean frame, perfect face, white, lots of girls like him even without him having to try (I have my suspicions that he may be high inhib as he shows a lot of signs of having minor autism)

meanwhile, I’m a 5’6 Manlet with a skinny-fat body and a horrendous face. Literally a 3/10 on my best day while my brother is a 9/10 Chad that has no problem getting girl’s jfl.

I love my brother despite my jealousy and have been talking to him about the blackpill and he has agreed with most points I’ve made about it despite him acknowledging that he’s not an incel, so this begs the question of can a Chad be blackpilled?

I’d argue yes to an extent, they can never truly understand how we feel and what we go through on a day to day basis but it’s clearly possible for a Chad to acknowledge hypergamy and the current state of society and just enjoy life as a Chad despite how fucked up things are, which is exactly what my brother does, and who can blame him? We’d all do the same thing. I’m curious as to y’all’s opinions on this though.

This forum is living proof

Yea smarter chads know it’s over for subhumans

Yea smarter chads know it’s over for subhumans
They even go as far as to weaponize this fact with words and torment sub8males to get in their heads when they're competing for something :feelsree:

[UWSL]Yes, since blackpill is not inherently bad[/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

We knows foids, so why wouldn't he be blackpilled ?

They even go as far as to weaponize this fact with words and torment sub8males to get in their heads when they're competing for something :feelsree:
The worst are the ones that become PUAs and make money off poor gullible subhumans

Yea Chads understand, they just don’t care, or enjoy it from their perspective :feelsree:

Don't know I think alot of them lack self awareness.

No, the vast majority are irredeemably bluepilled. Think about it. When you're Chad people treat you like a god and women are constantly approaching you while signaling their availability. If you assume that your experiences in life are the norm, which is a reasonable assumption, why would you not be bluepilled? You've never had anything in life show you that women are anything but "nice." These Chads will not empathize with you and your situation.

The chads who are blackpilled tend to be ugly ducklings. They were hideous for a good portion of their lives and have felt the scorn society has for low status ugly men firsthand. These guys carry the scars of once being ugly for their entire lives. These men are your friends. They understand the struggle.
Read my first comment. Would you say my brother is blackpilled? He’s never been ugly, but we’ve been close our whole lives (we’re both in our mid twenties).

In theory yes, but why would they even need to know what the blackpill is in the first place? The blackpill finds you, you don't find the blackpill.

a gigachad told me once that he hates that girls looks at him as piece of meat.

The only thing that temporarily blackpills them is divorce rape. They usually bounce back after remarrying.

He’s probably the most blackpilled considering he gets to spend the most time with femoids and see how they treat his non-chad friends. However, chad benefits from upholding the current order so he tries to appear as blue/redpilled

You haven´t seen Lookmax and lookism forums yet.

So are all chads blackpilled then?
C66D6662 654F 49DD 8E97 D589B7F2907C

they will not get the visceral hate

Yea, in fact I'd say most chadrones are blackpilled because they get to hear to shit women talk about average and below average guys. Then see the same women go out of their way to please them because they are hot. I think most of them know their life is easy because they have looks and nothing else.

That being said this is an incel site first and foremost, not a blackpill site. They can join other forums if they want to discuses that topic.

Yea, in fact I'd say most chadrones are blackpilled because they get to hear to shit women talk about average and below average guys. Then see the same women go out of their way to please them because they are hot. I think most of them know their life is easy because they have looks and nothing else.

That being said this is an incel site first and foremost, not a blackpill site. They can join other forums if they want to discuses that topic.
Fair, I personally don’t feel like Chads should be allowed on here even though my brother is one and I feel like he’s fairly blackpilled.

Although uncommon, they can be blackpilled. You can find a few mentalcels who surgerymaxxed their way into Chadness on Looksmax for instance. However, they can not fully understand our suffering.

chads can never fully understand what its like to be an incel I think its just bullshit to be honest if your a chad you cant be blackpilled your only semi-blackpilled

Lookism net was full of blackpilled chads

they can be and they will always use it to their advantage, to fk more foids.

For context my Chad brother hit the genetic lottery, 6’2, lean frame, perfect face, white, lots of girls like him even without him having to try (I have my suspicions that he may be high inhib as he shows a lot of signs of having minor autism)

meanwhile, I’m a 5’6 Manlet with a skinny-fat body and a horrendous face. Literally a 3/10 on my best day while my brother is a 9/10 Chad that has no problem getting girl’s jfl.

I love my brother despite my jealousy and have been talking to him about the blackpill and he has agreed with most points I’ve made about it despite him acknowledging that he’s not an incel, so this begs the question of can a Chad be blackpilled?

I’d argue yes to an extent, they can never truly understand how we feel and what we go through on a day to day basis but it’s clearly possible for a Chad to acknowledge hypergamy and the current state of society and just enjoy life as a Chad despite how fucked up things are, which is exactly what my brother does, and who can blame him? We’d all do the same thing. I’m curious as to y’all’s opinions on this though.
Listen , you can read in books in order to learn about other people hardship, for example you can learn about how was living in Russia Gulags or Concentration Camps. But you. THERE ARE THINGS THST YOU WILL NEVER EVER REALLY UNDERSTAND UNTIL YOU LIVE THOUGH IT.

You may love your brother but he will be able to understand you and relate with you.

Let me ask you something, would you truly understand the experience of a soldier going though noman lands in WWI , I don't think so