Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can bad nutrition during like age of 13 or 14 lower iq?

Yes it can indeed, GrAYcel.

I'm being more healthier now & trying to eat as much organic farm produce as I can- whole milk, grass-fed beef, cage-free eggs, etc.

What you're saying is you had bad nutrition, during those ages, GrAY?

Negligible amount unless you were genuinely starved for years, hereditary factors are far more important

What you're saying is you had bad nutrition, during those ages, GrAY?
i was like an early bloomer and started having beard in like grade 9th at the age of 14 at this point my diet was ok after that like at age of 15 it got little disturbed(because of my own negligence) i was wondering if it had any effect

Last edited:
i had bad nutrition from age 5 to age 12 , i only started eating more protein just before high school by learning about vitamins and high protein foods to increase T

My diet was always abhorrent

No you were always a retard.

I mean u dont even know me and assumed im a retard i didnt even misbehaved with you to deserve this attitude
Looks like I struck a nerve:lul:.

Looks like I struck a nerve:lul:.
No it didnt had much of a effect just felt bad for the plight of incelosphere because we incels should come here in this community to vent with each other consult each other because as plato said everyone is having a hard battle but instead its more toxic than normieland

No it didnt had much of a effect just felt bad for the plight of incelosphere because we incels should come here in this community to vent with each other consult each other because as plato said everyone is having a hard battle but instead its more toxic than normieland
This thread doesn't have to do with inceldom. To answer your original question, no it can't lower your intelligence.

This thread doesn't have to do with inceldom. To answer your original question, no it can't lower your intelligence.
Thanks broskie appreciate it

Negligible amount unless you were genuinely starved for years, hereditary factors are far more important
massive cope. environment can fuck you up really hard
inceldom and other environmental factors can definitely lower your IQ. i used to be the smartest kid in the whole grade and i won a mathlete award. that didn't carry on, inceldom and other factors made me average IQ at best and i forgot all my knowledge. my brain will never be able to function like it used to

you are right i found studies which prove that iq generally stabilizes at age 7