Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can autismcells really understand the pain of normalcels?

HangEmAll

HangEmAll

Hatefilled dreamer
-
I mean imagine not having autism and just be an incel because you are ugly and short. Autismcels at least have an excuse, they have something to clinge onto. Maybe they even lack feelings normalcels have.
A disorder, a personlity trait.

Can autismcels understand normalcels? Being short and ugly is curse nr 1.

Being autistic is a social death sentence. At least ugly NTs can make friends and form a social circle. No chance of that for autistcels.

Being autistic is a social death sentence. At least ugly NTs can make friends and form a social circle. No chance of that for autistcels.
how ugly are we talking?

Friends only exist to help you get laid. As an ugly guy you won't be doing that regardless how NT

NTs can function day to day around normies. We autists can't.

At least you NTs can get into jobs, get well paying careers, and function day 2 day around normies and extract resources from others through being NT.

I have to rely on the government to forcefully extra resources for me

Did doctors diagnosed that you have asperger syndrome?

NTs can function day to day around normies. We autists can't.

At least you NTs can get into jobs, get well paying careers, and function day 2 day around normies and extract resources from others through being NT.

I have to rely on the government to forcefully extra resources for me

Do you have the same feelings of anxienty, shame, inferiority as normalcels have do you think?

I shyzocel, I believe in sacred loli waifus and hate ugly fermorloids, an pretty thots too

what if im a short ugly ethnic autist

Yes, then you have a double curse. But...... do you have the same feeling spectrum of depression of a normalcel?

Do you have the same feelings of anxienty, shame, inferiority as normalcels have do you think?

All autists have that unless the on the extremely low functioning

The vast majority of autistic people have depression and anxiety from how we're treated by society.

This myth about autists not caring at all is retarded, thats not autism, thats mental retardation. Autists just arent good at expressing the emotion, or knowing when to express it, so most autists just withdraw into aloofness because you dont understand how to express the emotions, and for a lot of autists the emotions and life is overwhelming so they just shut off completely, which makes the autists seem insensitive and uncaring of others.

An example would be, if there is a large amount of people in 1 area, and the sounds of lots of people talking loudly overwhelm me, and i stop being able to be nice and friendly because im annoyed at all the voices speaking loudly at once, so then people assume im an asshole.

Yes, then you have a double curse. But...... do you have the same feeling spectrum of depression of a normalcel?
I don't think the effects of depression differs between the two groups unless you have very low functioning autism

I know a guy who’s autistic and he’s very very depressed. Nobody likes him because he’s socially inept. I’m ugly but people like me because I’m funny.

You win the lottery. The prize is... Eternal life of suffering.
I know a guy who’s autistic and he’s very very depressed. Nobody likes him because he’s socially inept. I’m ugly but people like me because I’m funny.

People = (Foids/Males/MakeUpGenders). All subset of people. Therefore. Foids like you. Therefore. You are fakecel :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

:chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

I mean imagine not having autism and just be an incel because you are ugly and short. Autismcels at least have an excuse, they have something to clinge onto. Maybe they even lack feelings normalcels have.
A disorder, a personlity trait.

Can autismcels understand normalcels? Being short and ugly is curse nr 1.

Not with women, that's for sure. I have tried to "fit in" over the years with neurotypicals nauseum, and I have only been able to bond with males around my age. Inversely, females around my age have given me the most shit out of any other demographic. Apparently I don't understand them at all since I clearly cannot socialize (civilly) with them (hence why I am on here in the first place).

Can normal'cels' understand the pain of autismcels?

Being autistic as a male is death.

mentalcell best can do is LDAR cant wealthmaxxx

Not with women, that's for sure. I have tried to "fit in" over the years with neurotypicals nauseum, and I have only been able to bond with males around my age. Inversely, females around my age have given me the most shit out of any other demographic. Apparently I don't understand them at all since I clearly cannot socialize (civilly) with them (hence why I am on here in the first place).

Yuuup. Same here.

Autism is the ultimate DEATH SENTENCE for men of today in regards of mating.

If my self-preservation mechanism wasn't as good as it is, i would have killed myself the moment i discovered the SN method.

you dont have to be autistic to have no friends

Depends, if their autistic super power is aimed at the right subject they can.

:feelsmage:
Yuuup. Same here.

Autism is the ultimate DEATH SENTENCE for men of today in regards of mating.

If my self-preservation mechanism wasn't as good as it is, i would have killed myself the moment i discovered the SN method.

cant DM you for this Sn lifefuel boio

I don't think it's really any better or worse. Friends don't matter, so being NT ain't that great (then again, I'm 100% normalcel, so maybe I'm just being a dumbass)

Can normal'cels' understand the pain of autismcels?
This. It's NT or death(wasted and unfulfilled life) in this world.

Last edited:
I am conflicted if I have autism because no one ever gives me a chance to socialize anyway.

Can normalcels really understand the pain of autismcells?

Can normalcels really understand the pain of autismcells?

Depends. Probably not the social part. But the question is, if autists have the same feeling spectrum. To feel the same extreme darkness, anxienty and depressed feelings as normalcels. Then again a normalcel can be as bad socially as an autist... but have no disorder to blame it on.
Some autists in this thread claimed so... I don't know. I guess we cannot know.

NT's are really fucked up according to, "a field guide to earthlings." It's all social posturing and bullshit. Petty. Pathetic.

No wonder I prefer being alone than wading through that invested swamp of filth.