Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

can asians feel empathy?

latinocelhispanicel

latinocelhispanicel

Officer
★★★★★
ok. this is gonna sound stupid and this isn't to race bait.
i'm just curious of east and south east asians can feel affective/affectionate empathy.
like, feel tender and innate love and affection.
whenever a baby is born, everyone says "aww, baby " and shows affection. i've not seen asians personally do that

i found this out myself before i knew this was a stereotype. i investigated and found a mutation of rs53576 OXTR: supposedly they have deformed oxytocin recepotrs so the oxytocin doesn't really bind that good. just a theory because i don't believe in science all the time. i'm not a normgroid

what do you guys think? if you are east or south east asian, have you ever felt heartbroken or felt the chemical feeling/emotion of love personally? has your heart ever yearned for a crush? have you ever felt affectionaly close to another human being like your family?

only to white chads.
if ur mixed race or incel, hell no.

Eh, depends on the Asian. If they're from Japan or one of the Koreas, maybe. Han Chinese? Hell no.

Yeah I’ve felt empathy for my parents, grandparents, others with shit lives, especially to ricecels like starcrapoo, cleftpalatecel, riceronicel, and slayerslayer. I’ve never felt any desire of love to a girl pr had a oneitus on my crush. Asians are devolved not to feel love because all the ones that did killed themselves since they knew they were too ugly for it male and female. @pyromancer1234 @mcmoohyun @starcrapoo @cleftpalatecel thoughts?

wtf lol

yea no youre right we mongoloids don't have souls.

when were under anesthetics we just pretend to not be aware and be able to feel pain, love, joy, etc...

non east asians are just a lot more expressive. we are more cold, stiff, melancholy, and less expressive.

Last edited:
Nope. Same way their eyes are locked to the sides and can not be fully opened.

There's not a lot of empathy to go around in a country of a billion. Think about how disposable each person is in China or India: no matter how special a given person is, they are easily and trivially replaceable by a thousand others. Overpopulation has disastrous effects on a nation's welfare. It squeezes out all slack from the system, causing endless fruitless competition at the individual level, which in the long run then translates to being leapfrogged by more sparsely-populated countries at the international level.

On top of that, on the international stage, there's an inherent conservation of demand and value for a given ethnicity and bordered nationality. As concretely blessed as it is to be from a Nordic country, it's also at least appreciated and interesting to be from a rare and exotic island country. And if you're a rare specimen, there probably aren't many examples of you around, so you have the chance to control your own representation. But to be Chinese or Indian? Even in foreign territory, there are hordes of you everywhere, making you less than worthless. Plus, you'll be lumped in with the worst when it comes to perception.

And specifically in the mess of diversity that is America, there's no point in Asians practicing empathy either, as it will never be reciprocated. Black Lives Matter for me; Asian Lives Don't Matter for thee. This goes double if you're male on top of being Asian.

It's a joke to be born Asian and even more of one to be born thusly in America. If I used to feel and express affection for cute animals, if I used to love family, if I used to crush on girls — I don't anymore. It doesn't pay and none of those things return any affection when they see an Asian man. We don't have the luxury of soft options; for us, the world only responds to hard incentives. You don't need microbiological science to explain that.

Last edited:
Yeah I’ve felt empathy for my parents, grandparents, others with shit lives, especially to ricecels like starcrapoo, cleftpalatecel, riceronicel, and slayerslayer. I’ve never felt any desire of love to a girl pr had a oneitus on my crush. Asians are devolved not to feel love because all the ones that did killed themselves since they knew they were too ugly for it male and female. @pyromancer1234 @mcmoohyun @starcrapoo @cleftpalatecel thoughts?
I feel fuck all at this point in my life.

The dispensable workers and hellish work culture is the result of caring too much about what others think as well. Conformity to social expectations plays a role.