Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can anyone tell me the title of this music?

Sounds like surf rock to me, must be 50s/60s music. Install the Shazam app on your smartphone and let the app find out. But you have to play the song on a separate device, otherwise it won't work. You'll get a hit, I guarantee you that much.

Sounds like surf rock to me, must be 50s/60s music. Install the Shazam app on your smartphone and let the app find out. But you have to play the song on a separate device, otherwise it won't work. You'll get a hit, I guarantee you that much.
I didn't get a hit because of ER's retarded acquaintance speaking over the song. Then I managed to hear the lyrics and found it.

I didn't get a hit because of ER's retarded acquaintance speaking over the song. Then I managed to hear the lyrics and found it.
Care to share? I enjoyed the song too.

Care to share? I enjoyed the song too.
I updated the thread post.
Modern English - I melt with you.

The spotify radio that's related to this title is great too.

But somehow I wish I was there with ER listening to this band interpreting it

I updated the thread post.
Modern English - I melt with you.

The spotify radio that's related to this title is great too.

But somehow I wish I was there with ER listening to this band interpreting it
Thanks, I'll go listen to it on Spotify when I can, currently listening to a Pakistani OST. I love it lol. And yeah, I love to visualize too when listening to music, imo that gives it a deeper meaning.

I'm glad you found what you were looking for, buddy boyo.