Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over ¿Can anyone talk to this guy?

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★

This guy had already published it here before, but the public continually in r / short since it is very difficult for him to deal with his height (5'2, 17 years). I don't feel like creating an account on Reddit, so I thought someone here using reddit could help you. You must stop wasting your time in r / short.

never began for this poor lad

Someone invite him on here!

Uh idk i could try, he might try to expose me or something for contacting him :waitwhat:

He belongs here tbh

This guy had already published it here before, but the public continually in r / short since it is very difficult for him to deal with his height (5'2, 17 years). I don't feel like creating an account on Reddit, so I thought someone here using reddit could help you. You must stop wasting your time in r / short.

What a fucking Retard

When foids say a "short" guy, of course they're talking about a 5'6" minimum.

Anything at 5'5" and less is a death sentence. A 5'3" foid is no where near as forgiving as a 5'8" foid when it comes to heightmatched males trying to court her.

It's over for him

If I were him I would be out there doing shit to acquire money and buy HGH

I'm the exact same height as him. Wish I can tell him that its basically 99% over (1% left out so he doesn't kms or go ER instantly) and to find good copes because it's going to be hard and long road unless you cut it short.

That is what I try to do.
Imagine being mogged like that.

Is he the one on the left?? Fuck, I though that was a girl at first.

One of us. One of us. One of us.

Fucking brutal.
Saddest part is he could've had a chance if he lived in the 50s. All current lonely manlets could've had a chance..
My grandpa, who is around 5'4-5'5, married my grandmother around this time when he was around 20.

I say let him find his own way tbh ngl.

he even asked his parents for HGH but got denied. fucking brutal.

he's gonna be posting on here in an hour, and if you are reading this brocel, you definitely do have a growth hormone deficiency and need to see a GP and endocrinologist asap. jfl at the 6'2" chads consoling him in the r/short comment section btw