Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can anyone make a tinder account for me for $10?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Basically I pay you $10 via paypal and you buy tinder plus in tinder via google play for $10, once u cancel within 14 days money will be refunded(ded srs) so you get le $10 and I get traffic for meh ngl if anyone's up for some penislossus action let me know ngl

Overtbh

unplug your router
wait 2 minutes
plug it in again

profit

Try the Textfree app broski

probs static ngl

srs?
Static IP cels are fucking cucked beyond belief. I was permabanned from 4chan for the longest time until I managed to change my IP through getting a different router entirely, but I think my current IP is static aswell. I don't know where all these dynamic IP cels live, honestly they probably have shit internet, but still mog me for being able to change their IP whenever they want from just unplugging their router.

I can't port forward with my current router tho, so it's honestly over if I want to create a minecraft server or some shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back