Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Can anyone here go back in time?

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★★
If someone can, please help me, need to undo some retarded shit :feelsbadman:

Oh how i wish i could do this

If someone can, please help me, need to undo some retarded shit :feelsbadman:
r/timetravelercaught - [Repost for Discussion] Photo that inspired this sub (Time Traveling Hipster) [1941]
Internet sleuths think they've spotted a time traveler in an old photo.

Theres a man speaking in a phone in an old picture like this, Might be a time traveller, I havent confirmed it.

Unfortunately, no

I can. The counterpart is that you become a sheboon

Id like to wine and dine the titanic before it sinks then travel back to 1944 shake Hitlers hand and have dinner with him, Go back in time have dinner with the current US president and also dine with many other dictators and make a list of what i ate.

r/timetravelercaught - [Repost for Discussion] Photo that inspired this sub (Time Traveling Hipster) [1941]
Internet sleuths think they've spotted a time traveler in an old photo.'ve spotted a time traveler in an old photo.

Theres a man speaking in a phone in an old picture like this, Might be a time traveller, I havent confirmed it.
The second photo is just a radio reciever.

What I'd give to go back in time

And yes Im a time traveler. Yesterday I was in year 1945

If I could I would tell my mom to be smarter with her partner selection and give me better genes

I can travel forward in time, but only at the same rate regular time goes by