Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion can anyone explain why IT removed my post?

B

bbwqs_v

Recruit
★★★★★
i'm not sure how to insert images so i'll upload to imgur. i'm aware that the general consensus here is that it's futile and time wasting to try to speak to IT but i had to try for myself since i believe discourse is the way to go, but even that is not allowed? what do you think i said in the post that led to them removing it?

You know why? Because they don't care

And telling them you are an incel was fucking dumb mate :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They don't want to have an actual discussion, they just want to strawman us. Why do you think they constantly post the lowest IQ edgelord/bait threads like "all women need to be beaten and raped!!" on their sub? But neglect every thread linking to an actual study and statistic?

You know why? Because they don't care
the subreddit is just full of logical fallacies & cognitive bias, no one actually understands what an incel is, which is why i defined it in the post. i spoke to a female member and she seemed to understand the points i was addressing and had a change of mind. with that experience, i thought i could push further to engage is some form of public discussion.
And telling them you are an incel was fucking dumb mate :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
guess now i know how prejudiced & close minded they are
They don't want to have an actual discussion, they just want to strawman us. Why do you think they constantly post the lowest IQ edgelord/bait threads like "all women need to be beaten and raped!!" on their sub? But neglect every thread linking to an actual study and statistic?
yeah, i could not put up with how every post was rationally invalid, there was no logic or truth to it

but assuming i said something wrong in the post, was there anything i said that was not allowed in their rules? i can't identify a single rule i broke.

That was well written tbh. I don't think they can handle that kind of thing.

the subreddit is just full of logical fallacies & cognitive bias, no one actually understands what an incel is, which is why i defined it in the post. i spoke to a female member and she seemed to understand the points i was addressing and had a change of mind. with that experience, i thought i could push further to engage is some form of public discussion.

yeah, i could not put up with how every post was rationally invalid, there was no logic or truth to it

but assuming i said something wrong in the post, was there anything i said that was not allowed in their rules? i can't identify a single rule i broke.
Reddit is a very corrupt place dude

They don't want any discussion, why would they? Some of the faggots there are soy betabuxxers who think they're better than us. Until an unified blackpill theory explains them why they're getting royally fucked over they're not gonna listen. Honestly even if I could land the occasional Becky I'd pretty pissed to know if I was Chad I coulda done it with x100 less effort and zero money spent.

They don't argue with incels directly, because even they know their arguments don't hold water. Don't expect them to ever argue with you face to face. Their arguments are essentially cherrypicking and strawmanning like hell.

And like you said, if they actually wanted incels to get better, they would actually argue their points and be caring. Are they doing that? They are doing the exact opposite lmao. The whole subreddit was made to make fun of virgins, body shame men and overall to just spread misandry.

Last edited:
a lot of normies don't venture on this site, so their impression of incels mainly comes from places like IT or out in the wild. People want to maintain a certain image of what an incel is, so if you're going to challenge IT users/lurkers on how they perceive incels, it won't go well. They don't want to challenge their own views. Incels currently, are viewed more like the boogeyman; a basement dwelling monster...but behind the screen, is another human being, with feelings, fears, and desires. Like everyone else.

i spoke to a female member and she seemed to understand the points
try talking to more users 1-on-1. DM them. It 's probably better, since your posts won't get taken down.

Something I've noticed, is that the losing side always tries to avoid arguing with the other side, and they also try to limit the other sides freedom of speech. Feminists avoid arguing publicly with anti-feminists and men's rights activists, and they also have went to great lengths to stop their freedom of speech.

Soviet Union barred freedom of speech, but you could promote communism in USA if you wanted to. Many professors did so. But a professor promoting capitalism in the USSR? You would get shot against the wall.

Such is the case for inceltears too. They want to get our platforms banned and they won't argue with us directly because they know they would lose.