Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can anyone explain what the fuck I just read?

just reddit being reddit

Highest iq Reddit foid

A dumber logical leap attempting to apply just-world fallacy.

I don't need to read it to know is some feminist bullshit. Also Joseph seed is a good nickname.:feelsokman:

I get angry when i read these. Stop posting these man.

Imagine paying to be her client.

All of that mental gymnastics just to sound retarded in the end

Therapy is Jewish snake oil, never forget

Being incel just entails you're a virgin for reasons out of your control, like your looks. That's it.
It's impossible to deny the disputable fact people do get rejected for relationships due to their physical appearance and nothing in her word vomit babble even begins to address this point, let alone refute it. Typical of pseudointellectual ledditor cunts to be too braindead to come up with a sound coherent argument to back their claims.

'you're not an involuntary celibate, you're a virgin!'

way to have no sense of humour, IT foid

Even I have no clue. She's just babbling on about things that make no sense. She can barely articulate her paragraphs coherently. As is typical with therapists. Psychology's name in science is tarnished by these morons. Literally took her all those words just to get her point across when it could have been summed up to:

"I believe the term 'involuntary celibate' is an oxymoron because I'm a dimwit who can't comprehend that words have multiple meanings and that 'celibate' can, in fact, just generally mean that one does not engage in sexual or romantic activities."

Schizophrenia is a bitch.

'you're not an involuntary celibate, you're a virgin!'

way to have no sense of humour, IT foid
I don't even think that's what she was trying to say. Although, it's impossible to tell because this foid is genuinely horrible at explaining what she's trying to say. Just goes to show that ITards will upvote anything that hates on incels, I'd bet good money that none of them understood what she was trying to say either.

And to imagine that this person is a therapist. Just goes to show the usefulness of those who declare themselves 'mental health professionals.'