Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can anyone explain to me why the US media is trying to start a race war?

Swimcell

Swimcell

「21st Century Schizoid Man」
★★
I haven’t kept up with the news for the last month, trying to live clean and train before I have to return to school. I heard about this George Floyd shit from acquaintances, but only now have watched the news coverage of it.

Why is the media being so outright inflammatory about this? Chris Cuomo is just shy of offering up his wife to BLM to be ravaged on live TV. Is this the final stage of whatever is mandating the BMWF couples in commercials?

basically have the people fight each other gives big government permission to adopt martial law and seize full control of the country. I remember seeing an image where the military was using regular people cardboard cut outs as target practice, but I can't find it because internet is censored.

basically have the people fight each other gives big government permission to adopt martial law and seize full control of the country. I remember seeing an image where the military was using regular people cardboard cut outs as target practice, but I can't find it because internet is censored.
Seems strange that the media that hates Trump would work so hard to give him more power.

5d chess I suppose.

Seems strange that the media that hates Trump would work so hard to give him more power.

5d chess I suppose.
It's all planned.

Probably idk

George Soros wants to start a color revolution, and then strip Americans of 1a and 2a so they have to pull out all the stops to defeat Trump because his SCOTUS selections will protect 1a and 2a. He also is building the wall after having to jump through huge hurdles to begin construction, which will curb a lot of illegal immigration and thus less votes for leftists.
It’s too late bro. The next democratic president, whether it’s this year or in 50 years, will push through streamlined amnesty for illegal immigrants and US politics will become the DNC vs US Communist Party

Divide and conquer

Screenshot 20200612 140303 DuckDuckGo

If you donate to blm or antifa the money goes to the Democrat party!

If you donate to blm or antifa the money goes to the Democrat party!
That's generous tbh. I'm pretty sure that cash goes to new Nikes and hand bags :feelsclown:

That's generous tbh. I'm pretty sure that cash goes to new Nikes and hand bags :feelsclown:
Just follow the money bro!
Its a lot like the military or space programs. Just a way to destroy money and slow down inflation.

(((They))) are trying to distract us from something, although i'm not sure what

Drama sells, and the media corps are politicking

They tried it last time as well

I don’t know, I don’t pay much attention to the news.

Misdirection. Controlled collapse of the economy while oligarchs short stocks and get bailouts similar to 2008. transition to martial law, authoritarian medical tyranny like contact tracing and social distancing for better facial recognition and demoralization of the general populace. bigger police budgets and/or nationalization of the police and/or normalize troops on the streets. incentive to create new security industry for snitching (coworkers not vaccinated, monitored at their computer for motion when remote). Implement a social credit system similar to China. Mandatory vaccines with nanotech like RIFD chips that will be scanned to let you into private property, buy/sell, etc.

5G towers are currently being installed worldwide during this quarantine as telecom has been deemed "essential" work. There's many health issues that cause COVID-like symptoms and will probably make tons of people sick. It's needed for mass surveillance though.

Clinton is set to testify again in court and the media doesn't want any coverage. Isreal is stirring up shit with Iran. The more chaos covered by the media misdirects the people from dealing with systemic corruption and cleptocratic capitalism.

Misdirection. Controlled collapse of the economy while oligarchs short stocks and get bailouts similar to 2008. transition to martial law, authoritarian medical tyranny like contact tracing and social distancing for better facial recognition and demoralization of the general populace. bigger police budgets and/or nationalization of the police and/or normalize troops on the streets. incentive to create new security industry for snitching (coworkers not vaccinated, monitored at their computer for motion when remote). Implement a social credit system similar to China. Mandatory vaccines with nanotech like RIFD chips that will be scanned to let you into private property, buy/sell, etc.

5G towers are currently being installed worldwide during this quarantine as telecom has been deemed "essential" work. There's many health issues that cause COVID-like symptoms and will probably make tons of people sick. It's needed for mass surveillance though.

Clinton is set to testify again in court and the media doesn't want any coverage. Isreal is stirring up shit with Iran. The more chaos covered by the media misdirects the people from dealing with systemic corruption and cleptocratic capitalism.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back