Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can anyone actually communicate with normies?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
On the rare occasion that i'm forced to talk to one it really feels like i'm talking to a member of an alien species. It's just so painful. Seconds feel like hours. In some fucked up way I think that I have to entertain him or he'll think i'm weird. But my mind just goes blank. I can't find any way that I can relate to him. Can't talk about sports because I have no interest in sports, can't talk about foids because I don't get foids, can't really talk about anything I did because I never do anything because I have no one to do anything with.

I was in class this year, and I was able to talk with them briefly about basic stuff such as school. I didn't make any friendships though since I'm older than them and I don't live on campus, so the logistics are working against me there.

No they’re from a completely different dimension than me

I was in class this year, and I was able to talk with them briefly about basic stuff such as school. I didn't make any friendships though since I'm older than them and I don't live on campus, so the logistics are working against me there.
What age were you when you started college?

I get you, they are fucking weird. I have to act fake as fuck when talking to one.

Pre-lockdown I was forced to interact with them almost on the daily because of my job. Foid coworkers never really initiated conversations with me other than the occasional awkward talk. Male coworkers were okay for the most part, though some of them were obviously fake and cucked.

i avoid talking to ppl in general

19, i'm 25 now

(had friends in early years, but they graduated)
How did you stay in college so long? Took years off or what you did originally didn't work for you?

Last edited:
I can but not with foids

How did you stay in college so long? Took years off or what you did originally didn't work for you?

I'll be 20 starting college. Do you think that's too late? Will I still be able to socialize with normies?
I took a little time off and changed majors.

You're 20, so tough to say. Lots of normans form social circles and might be closed off to non chad outsiders

I could but only if it is about basic stuff or small talk.

Yes, you just talk about superficial nonsense, current events, agree and nod to everything they say. It’s exhausting but normies can’t stand silence. What I mentioned is only necessary if you want to give a good impression of yourself.

surprisingly yes, though I tend to avoid it. I don't hold back the autism either, I pretend to be actually insane most of the time. I talk non stop but never tell them anything basically. fuck I hate them so much

I talk non stop but
How do I learn to do this,trying for years but still arent as talkative as I want.
Feels like it would make life a lot easier if I could spout shit non stop

fuck this is me

I am wonderful at small talk and introducing myself with high energy. After that it's just autistic cringe.

i havent talked to one in a long time

I share almost no common frames of reference with normies, so it is fruitless to communicate with them or otherwise attempt to ingratiate myself with them.

This especially applies to foids, who are best understood as ultra-giga-normies.

How do I learn to do this,trying for years but still arent as talkative as I want.
Feels like it would make life a lot easier if I could spout shit non stop
8 years of pua experience :feelsokman: :lul:

srs

8 years of constant exposure?
I will probably land in jail if i try to do it seriously :lul:
not 24/7 but 8 years yeah. I watched the simple pickup videos, torrented the paid ones, watched those as well and went out there FULLY bluepilled :feelsEhh:

I just avoid normans completely.
I dont care about what they have to say and vice versa.
But its not like i can keep a conversation going anyway.