Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can anybody disprove that being low inhib comes directly from validation?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
No? Didn’t think so. The reason people are low inhib is because they are GOOD LOOKING CHADS.

confidence doesn’t just appear out of thin air lmao

Chad is low inhib because he knows there is no reason to have inhibitions, no matter what he does it is socially acceptable

I believe that it is part biology, but I still believe validation and reinforcement have a bigger impact
Someone who is treated like a king will act like a king
Someone who is treated like garbage will act like garbage

I believe that it is part biology, but I still believe validation and reinforcement have a bigger impact
Life experiences also play a big role to break inhibition, not only with foids but anything you do in general.

Cant disprove facts

exactly, inceltears claims that all we need to do is get a better personality and be more sociable. they dont realise that it is fucking impossible. I cannot carry on a conversation or even fake it without getting anxiety and needing to leave and its been that way my whole life. I've been bullied, seen as ugly and victimised my whole life, while good looking chads have naturally been liked, respected and have women always wanting to talk to them-how the fuck would they get anxiety?

I'm low inhib because I'm dead inside

I would apply this to confidence but not necessarily low inhibition. I mean look at the average Somali running around with an AK47. They aren't good looking but they just lack the IQ to develop something like anxiety. Tends to be a white trait for some reason.

clownmaxxing is legit

No? Didn’t think so. The reason people are low inhib is because they are GOOD LOOKING CHADS.

confidence doesn’t just appear out of thin air lmao

Not really i know several ugly guys who are low inhib

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back