Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can anybody decipher these dream?

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
I had this dream when I think I was around 7.

I was dreaming when all of a sudden I realise my dick is in some girls ass. I remove my dick and realise it's a lot bigger and thicker. I can't understand what's happening and then this foid turns towards me and gives me a comforting smile. I could see that there was love and passion for me in her. This foid was 4/10 white foid. I don't remember what happened next.

I didn't knew what sex was at that time. Hell I didn't knew what a girls wee wee looked like. Infact I had a theory that children are born by intense kissing and cuddling.

Do I look like Joseph/Daniel?

Idk tbh ngl
This is what I see:

Annotation 2020 02 27 192311

Foreshadowing your betabuxxing years.

Idk but sometimes when I’m falling asleep I feel as if my body parts were getting larger or smaller. I think it’s called Alice in Wonderland syndrome.

not over in your dreams

No dreams for your face

Idk but sometimes when I’m falling asleep I feel as if my body parts were getting larger or smaller. I think it’s called Alice in Wonderland syndrome.
had something like this once
felt like giant

ur brain fucking with and mocking u for what you'll never have

Foreshadowing your betabuxxing years.
Why would I get a smile from a foid during sex if I was betabuxxing? Hell a betabuxxers doesnt even get to put it in ass. It would have been starfish sex.

It means your subconscious knows you will become more masculine if you ascend. And desperately wants this to happen.

I believe dreams have no meaning.