Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Can any incel stir up cucktears as much as i have?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

17k likes:soy:
1k comments :soy:
Kek just because I was pissed at my mom. Jfl at all the losers in there saying "I could cook for myself when I was 2 weeks old":bluepill:

Its because you fit their stereotype of an incel and non IT redditors joined in on it. Just like @torujo and his shower thread that got a lot of attention

Those faggots featured me 5 times in the past week or so

Do they blur out name and leave avi? Oh my god :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

cunttears should be shot

“Entitled”

Just cucktears in their natural habitat

It would've been worse if you saw her eating a sandwich and she didn't make you one.

lol 1000 comments people love us

My dream is to be famous on cucktears ngl

Demanding your mom to make you food is pretty pathetic, though. How old are you? 12? I didn't expect something like that from you.

@Mainländer is the king of pissing off cucks

Just say you like fucking teen girls theory

I wish we could have an IT ranking, make a top 10 most featured users there or something. But this would be too laborious.

I'm sure I'm among the 5 most feature users there. I guess Nathan Larson is the champion.

Demanding your mom to make you food is pretty pathetic, though. How old are you? 12? I didn't expect something like that from you.
It's because you have that cucked bluepilled western mindset where men cant order woman around.
Is it really such a problem that I asked her to make me some food? It's not like I dont do shit for her

It's because you have that cucked bluepilled western mindset where men cant order woman around.
Is it really such a problem that I asked her to make me some food? It's not like I dont do shit for her
I just realized what's throwing me off here ...
I don't have a problem with ordering women around, I really don't, I think that's how it should be, but:
You're supposed to order your girlfriend around. Not your mother.
Adult men should not rely on their mother at all. They should cut contact on the day they turn 18/21, tbh.

make any sexual assault thread and you will be on there easily

If they didn't cherry pick and twist words their opinions might hold some meaning.

Last edited:

17k likes:soy:
1k comments :soy:
Kek just because I was pissed at my mom. Jfl at all the losers in there saying "I could cook for myself when I was 2 weeks old":bluepill:

Lol tell ur mom the internet knows she lazy

Why you no eat op ?

Your avi = your face
2250.jpg

alpha halo ngl

you were first person i saw in this forum tho

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5