Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can animals be autistic

Autistic animals

• Total voters
SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
You are gay.

How am I supposed to know though?

Cows and horses supposedy are: they have a photographic memory and snap whenever they see a detail out of place.

Nah, it's just you bro.

Sorry.

If animals are autistic then just like in humans they wouldn't be able to go along with the herd and fit in.
Not going along with the herd as an animal means increased risk of dying. So maybe some animals that succumb to an early death have autistic traits.

If animals are autistic then just like in humans they wouldn't be able to go along with the herd and fit in.
Not going along with the herd as an animal means increased risk of dying. So maybe some animals that succumb to an early death have autistic traits.
Ded srs?
111109 coppy veggie juice green guinea pig chin tongue3

maybe. There would have to be a way of determining autism in animals using similar metrics to how autism is determined in people. Animals that are clumsy, absent minded and lose sight of the herd easily might have autistic-like traits.
Autism is a social death sentence for human males but for males of other animal species it is more literally a death sentence.

@Atavistic Autist thoughts maby

dont think so, wish i could've been an animal, being a human is the worst

maybe. There would have to be a way of determining autism in animals using similar metrics to how autism is determined in people. Animals that are clumsy, absent minded and lose sight of the herd easily might have autistic-like traits.
Autism is a social death sentence for human males but for males of other animal species it is more literally a death sentence.
I find this agreeable.