Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Can an ugly person have ((((good)))) social skills?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date

Can an ugly person have ((((good)))) social skills?

• no, its all halo effect

Votes: 32 56.1%
  • yes

Votes: 25 43.9%

• Total voters
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
this is one of the most common advices that I get from bluepilled normies. they think I'm a friendless khhv loser because I have bad social skills. But is it actually possible to develop good social skills as an ugly man?

With other subhumans? Yes.

With foids? No.

It's possible to be competent and not a complete sperg, just fake being NT if you have autism br000
Now you if you have severe autism, it's severely over.

I think you can get friends and have a good social life but foids will never like you

Yes. Curries and ricers dominate in business all the time.

Lots of ugly people have razor sharp social skills and can use it to go far in life. Would it be easier if they had Chad looks? Of course, but they manage without them.

Now sexual success is an entirely different story.

I think you can get friends and have a good social life but foids will never like you
story of my life although it's not that good.

Also on a completely unrelated topic: Foids are the worst advice givers on the planet. Every last one of them trying to be a therapist sound/are dumb as fuck. It's all worthless and useless bluepilled nonsensical garbage. I truly fucking hate them.

there were some unattractive guys in my class who were chill and nt who were with the popular kids, but they got no female attention

No tbh halo effect

People saying no are complete morons. Social skills and intelligence have a strong genetic component, an ugly man has the disadvantage of negative social feedback and environment. however there are many ugly guys who lucked out in terms of social skills, intelligence and like-ability, that's why popular ugly guys with many friends and high status famous ugly guys exist . Even other physical traits can largely aid in the process despite an unattractive face, such as a tall height and a deep masculine voice.

I'd argue if one is socially intelligent enough and dark triad, they might even be able to manipulate a female into sex despite being sub4, however this requires a great level of skill that cannot be developed, due to genetic limits. Just as an autist could never develop above average social skills or decent ability to read or manipulate people, your average NT cannot become dark triad. Most people can improve their social skills slightly or moderately but this will give limited improvement if you are ugly. Trying to improve one's looks as an ugly guy will give greater reward than improving social skills since it will result in better treatment, leading to more social opportunities and greater confidence, creating automatic improvement.

Last edited:
Most people can improve their social skills slightly or moderately but this will give limited improvement if you are ugly.
And that's the point, "good" social skills are supposed to have not only genetic component but enviromental as well. Your genetics may be there, but enviroment would never cath up, as it was shaped by feedback from society which was mostly negative, assuming you are ugly. This greatly limits how truly "good" your social skills will be.

Social skills = other people allowing you to do stuff. You can try to display charisma all you wan't but without being noticed etc its usless. But yes any ugly person if they don't have a major mental disability DOES have good "social skills". They have the ability to socialize basically. Put them in Chads body and they will do great!

There are exceptions to the rule.
But, most are not.
If you´re high inhib, it´s over.

Yes, you can be a long time “orbiter” with good benefits.:feelskek:

depends on how they grew up. ugly people are usually treated like shit since birth so ofc we have bad social skills.

With other subhumans? Yes.

With foids? No.
Also with foids in specific usually work-related situations yes, but they are trying their best not to scream like when they see a spider and run away JFL.

personality = height and jaw shape

You can be social and have friends if you are ugly and NT, but foids will only accept you as a beta orbiter.

Of course, you can. But that's the worst type of incel. The guy with an amazing personality who has a lot of friends but never had a single girlfriend in his life. The dude who's always friendzoned by every single foid he meets. It's a sad situation.

If you show an ounce of self respect they'll tear you down until you know your place.

This is why many incels are asocial, antisocial, shut-ins, and just general schizoids. Contrary to the popular "just be NT" meme, many are NT enough, understand the dynamics that are going on and choose not to participate.

Social skills = looks

I dont have any friends despite having a great personality

Socializing is not complicated. You learn 90% of what you need to know before age 10. The other 10% is social tactics that can give you an edge in certain situations, but they won't save a truecel, and they won't break a Chad. It really is just halo effect.

Honestly no, the rules totally change as an ugly person, you're literally not allowed to act normal an you'll be punished for attempting to. The best you can get it pretty much being a self deprecating jester for some normalshits which is what I usually see when it comes to ugly people who're "liked" by others so to speak, which is what they mean when they talk about ugly people that everyone likes and have good personalities, it's pretty much what the funny fat guy friend is in the end.

If you show an ounce of self respect they'll tear you down until you know your place.

yes, but nobody will consider them good, because of the halo effect

Of course, you can. But that's the worst type of incel. The guy with an amazing personality who has a lot of friends but never had a single girlfriend in his life. The dude who's always friendzoned by every single foid he meets. It's a sad situation.
True tbh, it's suifuel. The only foids outside of my family that allow themselves to get to know me are gfs/wives of my friends. They all seem to enjoy my company, and that's thanks to the fact that they don't feel threatened by the possibility of me hitting on them :feelsrope:

social skills are irrelevant if you have a good face

Not with females though

yes they can if there delusional and have money

You can get friends at most if you're an ugly man and you're social skills are somewhat normal.

And that's the point, "good" social skills are supposed to have not only genetic component but enviromental as well. Your genetics may be there, but enviroment would never cath up, as it was shaped by feedback from society which was mostly negative, assuming you are ugly. This greatly limits how truly "good" your social skills will be.
If your social skills are top 10% genetically, no matter how ugly your face is, you could still make friends easily and be well liked, getting woman however would still be nearly impossible. For most ugly guys it's true that their social skills are not enough to compensate for their looks, average or below average social skills are insufficient. In order to stand out positively as an ugly male, you must be extraordinarily talented and hardworking. You would still receive much less attention, affection and status than someone who's average or above looking with the same level of skills.

Gigamaxxed 1/10s could barely make it with a subhuman crowd.

Of course, but he'll always be unattractive to women.

I was at this normie party a month ago and this incel tier guy: Fat, short, balding, recessed chin, big crooked nose. He was very social and talked to everyone. However there were only one foid att the party but i saw that he was texting a foid in his phone. He was probably wasting alot of time tho no matter how sociable he was.

If your social skills are top 10% genetically, no matter how ugly your face is, you could still make friends easily and be well liked,
That only implies good enough social skills to make friends, at very least. I doubt really good skills are required to make at least some friends, but i never tried. We're on the same point but give different meanings about what "good" social skills are.

Even if that would be possible, the ugly person is going to be bullied and isolated so much that he cant even have the skills at the first place.