Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can an incel even be NT?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Incels have missed important developmental milestones. People learn how to behave in a relationship when they are teens, and it's a big part of their life. Hell, also at taht age they even learn how to attract the opposite sex, how to enter a relationship with somebody.

We missed these, any many other things. With all of this, can an incel even be NT? A guy in his 20s without these experiences, can he possibly fake the required knowledge, the little cues, the body language necessary.

I guess that means I’m only NT on paper

Incels have missed important developmental milestones. People learn how to behave in a relationship when they are teens, and it's a big part of their life. Hell, also at taht age they even learn how to attract the opposite sex, how to enter a relationship with somebody.

We missed these, any many other things. With all of this, can an incel even be NT? A guy in his 20s without these experiences, can he possibly fake the required knowledge, the little cues, the body language necessary.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yes bro. NTcels have a huge advantage over autists though.

You can still be neurotypical and inexperienced. You just won't be "confident" and able to relate to normies' experiences.

It's not that hard to fake being NT, even I can do it. It's not going to do much for you when you're ugly genetic shit, though.

It is for me..

I usually end up looking even more socially retarded when I try to act NT tbh.
I always end up saying something stupid.

I bang on about this usually, the most you can do is try to stay aloof and prevent people from interrogating you.
I definitely don't know how to properly hug and take a "couples picture" let alone kiss, it'll be a fucking disaster if it ever happens.

I bang on about this usually, the most you can do is try to stay aloof and prevent people from interrogating you.
I definitely don't know how to properly hug and take a "couples picture" let alone kiss, it'll be a fucking disaster if it ever happens.
Plus, you have all of this "love" and sexual tension bottled up, decades of it in fact.

I'd be so horny and handsy if I hypothetically got a girlfriend, always trying to have sex and make out, she'd think I'm the biggest pervert alive.

Plus, you have all of this "love" and sexual tension bottled up, decades of it in fact.

I'd be so horny and handsy if I hypothetically got a girlfriend, always trying to have sex and make out, she'd think I'm the biggest pervert alive.
I wouldn't worry about that as much as being beta and deferential, I've seen far greater men than me end up as lapdogs to an indifferent woman.