Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Can an incel be married?

C

chicel

Recruit
★★★★
Thought of this earlier today.

Let's say a man is married with children but his foid wife won't have sex with him anymore (haven't since their children were conceived say 8-10 years ago) or even show affection in any way. They are basically glorified roommates and don't sleep in the same bed.

For the sake of argument she is not cheating on him and the kids are certainly 100% his. So it's not a cucking situation. He stays with her for the good of the kids.

What would you say: incel or no?

idk man a foid agreed to marry him AND have kids with him

My feeling is no, he is not. Because ultimately he did satisfy his biological need to reproduce and even if the foid hates him the unconditional love of his children is an even more powerful bond than marriage.

I feel for him jerking off every night, but to me this would be a form of Ascension. I am willing to hear counter arguments.

He has already procreated and has had sex before, indicating that he is at least somewhat attractive in the eyes of foids

Did someone hit you with a :banhammer: when you were young?

Well if he's not an incel what is he then? Just another normie?

Failed normie/ cuck is my 1st impression but that seems to be the life of the majority of just plain normies haha

Then he's just a betabuxxing cuck. This is why spreading the blackpill is so important. Once enough men are able to see through the smoke screen they will reject all the holes and foids will either just be on a constant chain of pump and dump or sign up at Truefemcel and complain about how they can't get Chad.

So he’s not done anything with anyone for 8-10 years? I would imagine he’s asexual or something tbh before I said he was incel.

Yes, married men are the ultimate form of the incel’s cope. When the incel is young he dream to be a slave to the vagina, and in his 40 he marries a filthy whore and become a betabux, the ultimate and lowest kind of an evolved incel.

He cum inside a foid, no way, just imagine Cumming inside a foid, you would legit never forget that experience

Then he's just a betabuxxing cuck. This is why spreading the blackpill is so important. Once enough men are able to see through the smoke screen they will reject all the holes and foids will either just be on a constant chain of pump and dump or sign up at Truefemcel and complain about how they can't get Chad.
He cum inside a foid, no way, just imagine Cumming inside a foid, you would legit never forget that experience