Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can all of you please stop for a second and pray for my growth?

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
I just read that boys don't stop growing at 16 and that boy's growth can even go into 20 sometimes. I hope I am one of those late bloomers tbh.

I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY THERE'S STILL HOPE FOR ME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Satanic blasphemers don’t get their prayers answered br0.

Good luck to you for sure bro. I have heard stories of people getting up to 4 whole inches by the time they are in their 20s.

Satan doesn’t care about you and you hate God so why would he help you?

How tall are you now? As a 4'8 man i will pray that you get a growth spurt soon so you won't suffer the manlet disease.

How tall are you currently OP?

How tall are you now? As a 4'8 man i will pray that you get a growth spurt soon so you won't suffer the manlet disease.
Someone declare this man the new saint of incel community.

Better you wait it out and let nature do his thing than add a bunch of chemicals...

Sorry to hear, man.

Seriously?

I think you get the measurements wrong there is no way that you are 4'8

I really hope you keep growing, but honestly I have never seen anyone suddenly grow after 16-17.

I think you get the measurements wrong there is no way that you are 4'8
I could measure myself again but it won't be any better even if I measure out to 4'9. I have stunted growth.

I could measure myself again but it won't be any better even if I measure out to 4'9. I have stunted growth.
Dude you could be our new saint

Damn, im a manlet but being 4'8 is brutal