Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can albinos be incel?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
FceGeTH.png
f4ee9733446a12107330fb0673e4b3ab--albino-african-albinism.jpg

Is being light skin with light eyes and hair enough to satisfy a noodlewhore?

Last edited:
Just have a genetic disorder theory.

rofl ofc they can they are almost as repulsive as me!

albino somali must be the face of satan

Light skin isn't enough. You have to Anders Breivik for your color to matter to bitches.

This nigga a retard if he thinks any woman would be attracted to those guys in the photos

Femoids can sense even the slightest imperfections. They want a real caucasoid, not an ethnic with no melanin.
Females aren't that smart, I think this would fool them. Someone should do a tinder experiment in Thailand with the albino curry.

Females aren't that smart, I think this would fool them. Someone should do a tinder experiment in Thailand with the albino curry.
You can fool them for a while maybe, but sooner or later they'll find out.

the albino but that pic is cherrypicked. rarely do you see even a curry look that bad.
He looks pretty average for a south Indian curry. @chudur-budur

i know curries are bottom of the barrel but he looks pretty fucked. hes a legit -/10. most curries are 1-3 at least.

Yup, just color him dark brown, he will turn into a typical streetshitter. The best thing about curry is that they can fit into any ethnicity just by changing the colors. Even you can turn them into smurfs and aliens.

This is the original albino curry family:
nRM4JJI.jpg

This is the brown version:
QjUNL2z.jpg

Smurf curry:
ltsedhc.jpg

Andorian curry:
z6LhlbE.jpg

90's curry glamrock band:
hluDjY2.jpg

Yup, just color him dark brown, he will turn into a typical streetshitter. The best thing about curry is that they can fit into any ethnicity just by changing the colors. Even you can turn them into smurfs and aliens.

This is the original albino curry family:
nRM4JJI.jpg

This is the brown version:
QjUNL2z.jpg

Smurf curry:
ltsedhc.jpg

Andorian curry:
z6LhlbE.jpg

90's curry glamrock band:
hluDjY2.jpg
Would you prefer to be albino if you had the option?

They are Truecels

Would you rather be an ordinary Somali?
maxresdefault.jpg

I wasn't saying he looked bad, just pointing out how odd it is for him to look so much like that character, oh and the guys on the left and the right in that picture are actually somewhat good looking. The one on the left has a decent jaw structure and is tall, the one on the right is short but he has a very good jaw structure and hunter eyes, the guy in the center is the only ugly fuck in this image without much going for him lol.