Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can a women be incel

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
My opinion is that it's possible but extremely rare like trying to find the holy grail rare. What do you guys think.

Anything is possible but a female incel would be extremely uncommon in 2017

Impossible. Even deformed super ugly females have their army of beta orbiters.
Volcel if you don't let them fuck you.

Not possible.

Depends on how you define It.
Imo a lot of guys aren't incels depending on definition
For instance if you wouldn't fuck a 400 kg black obese single mother are you incel or vocel?

I would say women can be incel in being unable to get who they like so they forgo dating all together. They have lower sex drives anways.

Impossible. I can't believe half the users here think its possible. Just proves this forum isn't even blackpilled. what a fucking joke. guys will fuck anything

dcTi87Z.jpg

Ufw1Ufl.jpg

57JYT1K.jpg

YjmBups.jpg

TheVman said:
Impossible. I can't believe half the users here think its possible. Just proves this forum isn't even blackpilled. what a fucking joke. guys will fuck anything
dcTi87Z.jpg

Ufw1Ufl.jpg

57JYT1K.jpg

YjmBups.jpg
not only will guys fuck anything, but out of the dozens of men that message girls like this one im willing to bet that at least a couple of them are willing to get into a relationship.

retarded_dumbshit said:
TheVman said:
Impossible. I can't believe half the users here think its possible. Just proves this forum isn't even blackpilled. what a fucking joke. guys will fuck anything
dcTi87Z.jpg

Ufw1Ufl.jpg

57JYT1K.jpg

YjmBups.jpg
not only will guys fuck anything, but out of the dozens of men that message girls like this one im willing to bet that at least a couple of them are willing to get into a relationship.
Oh absolutely true. A lot of.copers like to say how those guys just want to pump n dump,this is imo not the case at all. Some do,but there are a lot who dont at all.

No. Anyone who says otherwise needs to take some more blackpills

Women don't become incel when there aren't enough Chads around, they become lesbian.

Cam The Angel said:
My opinion is that it's possible but extremely rare like trying to find the holy grail rare. What do you guys think.
If she looks like joseph merrick then it's possible but we've yet to see that.

yes, I can find some if you want

Unless completely deformed (Obese, retarded, mutated), then the answer is no. Show me proof of any Saint Blackops looksmatch that's incel.

Only if she's not really trying, or has extremely high standards - but then they're choosing to be voluntary celibate anyway. Male incels try and get nothing still.

yes, but its a FAR smaller proportion of females than males