Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can a woman be happy with a man who isn't chad or chad-lite?

Can a woman be happy with a man who isn't chad or chad-lite?

• No, she'll be unhappy without Chad/chad-lite

Votes: 73 82.0%
  • Yes, she can be happy with men below chad-lite tier

Votes: 16 18.0%

• Total voters
mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Simple poll. Let's find out what everyone thinks.

Yes, they can be happy with a 5/10 white 5' 11" male.

Just saw now, the OP of that shit is the "IF YOU ARE BELLOW 6' 3" and sub8 YOU ARE INCEL" guy. I dont understand this forum man, i block people and peoples posts stills appearing to me.

No. They will always chase for a more attractive and higher status male to fulfill their lust.

I think she can be happy only to a certain degree, her inner biological urge for chad will be too overwhelming at some point though

She can be happy. If you have enough money, that is.

She will always be unhappy even with a chad, cus femoids are ungrateful.

I think it depends current females are raised with "slay queen" attitude and only go for highest tier men since they are taught they deserve nothing less, if world would go to how it was 50~ years ago most females would be content with average males

They can be happy as long as you’re decent looking

Why can't I vote?

Nowadays? No way.

In a traditional society that enforces marriage, maybe.

Nowadays? No way.

In a traditional society that enforces marriage, maybe.
Actually, as I said. With enough money she will be happy, she will spend it on the shittiest purses and whatnot. Which will make her happy...

Actually, as I said. With enough money she will be happy, she will spend it on the shittiest purses and whatnot. Which will make her happy...
I believe wives of betabuxxes cheat or at least want to cheat.

Women are 100% sexual beings, she won't be a happy with an unattractive betabuxx, especially in a modern western society. Unless she's already super old and post-menopause, but then she isn't relevant anymore anyway for incel purposes. Fucking grandmas isn't anymore ascending than raping a baby would be. Those are non-sexual entities.

I believe wives of betabuxx cheat or at least want to cheat.
Doesnt matter. They will still be happy because 1 provides the sex and the other provides the money/house/transportation etc.

No, she'll be unhappy without Chad/chad-lite.

She actually want gigachad but not all of them are reachable so she goes for chad/chadlite instead

I think it depends current females are raised with "slay queen" attitude and only go for highest tier men since they are taught they deserve nothing less, if world would go to how it was 50~ years ago most females would be content with average males

There you go, she still depends on chad/Chadlite for happiness, that's my point.
Thats goes of the base that all foids are happy with sex. Alot of them are materialistic whores that require everything.

Alot of them are materialistic whores that require everything.
Yes, but INCLUDING sex (as long as they're still fertile).

I mean, foids are much lower T then men, so they aren't as desperate for sex per se, but they want relationships with men that involve sex.

Everyone who voted for the second option is a bluepilled redditor and needs to be banned. I don't care who those people are, they're bluepilled faggots.
A woman will never be truly happy with a sub7 male. NEVER.

I wish I could be happy without a woman in my life. Then again, I'm not happy when they're around anyway. It sucks how much control nature has over us.

No , unless the beta is providing her happiness in materialistic things like cars, clothes or vacations

Is water wet ?
Is fire hot ?
Are all foids whores ?

I’m amazed at how many fucking retarded people are in this forum. Sub-8 theory is the most idiotic thing ever

They probably will always secretly be ready to leave. Or maybe not even secretly sometimes they may express desire to leave.

She can be happy if her freedoms are more limited than they are now

A foid is never happy, there is always someone who is more chad so she will want him.

Ué, afinal de contas vc acredita na teoria do sub8 ou não?? ._.
Women have less testosterone and sex drive than men, as well as a higher reproductive cost, so they are only REALLY attracted to a tiny top percentage of men.

In a society like our current western one, where women's hypergamy and biology are allowed to run rampant, not merely unchecked, but rather subsidized and protected by law, it's natural that their levels of exigence get astronomical, so the sub8 rule has a lot of truth to it.

But in a different type of society I strongly believe things could be different, because of the conformist aspect of women. If they have to be married to an ugly dude to eat and survive they'll do it and eventually grow accustomed to it, perhaps even "happy".

This poll proves sub 8 theory is legit.

A foid is never happy, there is always someone who is more chad so she will want him.
Also this. They are neurotic and never truly happy about anything.

if ur normie and have a deep connection sure

Well, I've seen it happen. The real question is, can she be happy with a sub 8 if she has already mounted the chad cock carousel?

Everyone who voted for the second option is a bluepilled redditor and needs to be banned. I don't care who those people are, they're bluepilled faggots.
A woman will never be truly happy with a sub7 male. NEVER.

Like having a flip phone among smartphone users. If you were around them you would want a new phone as well and if those users would offer you a free phone...

Now replace flip phone with normie and smartphone with chads.

That's what I came up with anyway.

Like having a flip phone among smartphone users. If you were around them you would want a new phone as well and if those users would offer you a free phone...

This basically. Which is sort of how hypergamy happens.

As long as she's at least 3 points lower in total SMV than the guy she can be happy.

Now replace flip phone with normie and smartphone with chads.

Beautiful analogy for all the retarded fucks who dont understand sub 8 theory. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back