Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can a ugly brown curry ascend with slav foid even if he is poor?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Every slavcel here makes it seem that slav foids are race traitors and will fuck any man that isn't Slavic; is that really true?

Can a 3/10, 5'5 shitskin Bengali really ascend with Slavic women even if he doesn't have the means to betabuxx?
Slavs muslims Bosniaks - YouTube

@To koniec
no suprise slavpill here is very underrated tbh

i maked thread about brown currymanlet with slav foid i received warning which lasts 2 months, ethnics don't realize how slav women are easy
Germanics and westoids exploited enough of slavs, wh*te dogs like @BummerDrummer laugh at us and ethnics also laugh at us as 'poor whites' who can be ridiculed we should lock up slavwhores who betray us with wh*tes and ethnics, blacks and gooks and beat them properly @SocialzERo @Lebensmüder...

Last edited:
Slavfoids are all about the betabuxx

Most russian slavwhores are buttulgy and one of the biggest whores of them all. Also they be golddiggers.

wtf is that headdress? looks like a mouth

they're nothing more than golddiggers

SLAVe foids are the property of MENAcels.

You curry and niggercels need to FUCK OFF.

You have your nordic countries while we have eastern Europe . Tell em @To koniec :feelswhat:

Slav women, especially Russian, are immense golddigers, they know no boundaries to apply their golddigging tactics. Every man in Russia can confirm this shit. They will do anything possible in their reach to attract rich people or foreign people to escape the country or something.

Not really most Slav foids are into tanned whites/ nordics.
Shitskin street shitters have no chance.

Chadpreet only

I don't have the motivation to betabux a gold digger while i can pay a whore