Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

can a mod delete all ur comments and topics if u request it?

No but you can request a ban. Deleting all your comments/posts would mess up conversations.

No but you can request a ban. Deleting all your comments/posts would mess up conversations.
It's fucking over if anyone from your IRL life finds your account here.

What is the time limit for deleting comments yourself? I know you can delete it right after posting without a reason

It's fucking over if anyone from your IRL life finds your account here.
I think as long as they don't see you logged on, you can get away with it. But yeah if they see you logged on its over.

What is the time limit for deleting comments yourself? I know you can delete it right after posting without a reason
I forgot the time limits tbh

I think 15 minutes but not 100% sure.
Check your comment in 15 mins

No, they don't tbh

will postcount be gone too?

I'm starting to regret posting about Jewish cunts. The Jews are labelling my posts as evidence of white supremacy, though I'm Mexican.

I'm sorry Jewish cunts, for not resurrecting Adolf HitlER to sterilize your fucking wombs like Lysol bitch!

Hopefully this site has good security.. I can imagine it getting hacked and all of us getting doxxed by some feminist extremist group or IT.

Im pretty sure there some law passed in europe for u europeancels that u can request for ur account on any social media to be deleted completely along with ur posts

He can delete a couple threads but not all

its all good becquse no one knows me and i already behave peak incel anyways

They can but if u dont break rules they won't do it