Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting can a male model tier guy be incel if he is mentally lost?

M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
ı know this guy 190 cm looks like a male model and people are telling him that he looks like a male model
but he is incel virgin with zero friends? he said reddit rated him 5/10 and he doesnt get any decent matches in dating apps

is everyone gaslighting this poor average faced guy or is he truly a genuine mentalcel?

Drink Water GIF

>190

>Incel

I as 165 am saying I hope he fucking dies

>190

>Incel

I as 165 am saying I hope he fucking dies
face is important ,you are probably femine and ugly face ,shortcels are fakecels ,ı hope all short people die

face is important ,you are probably femine and ugly face ,shortcels are fakecels ,ı hope all short people die
So you're tall too? Yes I am curry fat and ugly but I wish I was seen as man. Dear "tallcell"

"Can a Chad be incel?"

As soon as you ask for soydits opinion then yes you are a Mentalcel
soydit is weird,they rate avg at best people 7-8 ,also they are crab bucket cuz most of them are ugly soy ıtcels

no, you could be @Intellau_Celistic tier schizo and still slay if you're good looking, mental health does not matter when it comes to fucking holes.

no, you could be @Intellau_Celistic tier schizo and still slay if you're good looking, mental health does not matter when it comes to fucking holes.
true my frıend ıs copıng prolly

soydit is weird,they rate avg at best people 7-8 ,also they are crab bucket cuz most of them are ugly soy ıtcels
"Personality":soy::foidSoy:, seriously what's so evil and horrid to admit looks are important, where did "oh I like his/her personality" even fuckin come from?

"Personality":soy::foidSoy:, seriously what's so evil and horrid to admit looks are important, where did "oh I like his/her personality" even fuckin come from?
THEY OVERRATE NORMİE PİECE OF SHİT WEASELS PİCS

I KNOW