Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can a guy be too tall?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35245
  • Start date
Deleted member 35245

Deleted member 35245

I CÄN'T KREMPI
-
As we all know, foids are fucking retarded. Especially since they assume that tall guys (let's be real, most tallfags are skinny lanklets), can "protect" them better than a gymmaxxed or combatsportsmaxxed manlet (<6'1").
Additionally, most tallfags look incredibly fragile since their limbs are longer than manlet limbs (inb4 you're coping: trust me, I would rather be a 6'5" lanklet than a 5'10" framemogger). Just look at the average height of Mr. Olympia winners:
Asset3 height

Even Big Ramy (Mr. O 2020) is really short (5'10") despite the trend of increasing average heights. It's well known that gymmaxxed manlets look more muscular than gymmaxxed tallfags, which is the main reason why most pro bodybuilders are turbomanlets.
[UWSL]With that being said, can a guy be too tall? Does a 6'8" lanklet mog a 6'1" gymmaxxed borderline manlet? Do you think that the average height will increase to 6'5" in a couple of decades (in European countries)?[/UWSL]

View: https://youtu.be/g6X5D4J1x7Q

Check out this guy. He is obviously somewhat deformed and even disabled, but pay attention to how the foid in this video looks at him. She probably had to wear two panties that day because otherwise her fesikhjuice would have dripped down on the floor. Thoughts?

@SocialzERo @Zer0/∞ @sexratiocel @Ecstasy

As we all know, foids are fucking retarded. Especially since they assume that tall guys (let's be real, most tallfags are skinny lanklets), can "protect" them better than a gymmaxxed or combatsportsmaxxed manlet (<6'1").
Additionally, most tallfags look incredibly fragile since their limbs are longer than manlet limbs (inb4 you're coping: trust me, I would rather be a 6'5" lanklet than a 5'10" framemogger). Just look at the average height of Mr. Olympia winners:
View attachment 498408
Even Big Ramy (Mr. O 2020) is really short (5'10") despite the trend of increasing average heights. It's well known that gymmaxxed manlets look more muscular than gymmaxxed tallfags, which is the main reason why most pro bodybuilders are turbomanlets.
[UWSL]With that being said, can a guy be too tall? Does a 6'8" lanklet mog a 6'1" gymmaxxed borderline manlet? Do you think that the average height will increase to 6'5" in a couple of decades (in European countries)?[/UWSL]

Check out this guy. He is obviously somewhat deformed and even disabled, but pay attention to how the foid in this video looks at him. She probably had to wear two panties that day because otherwise her fesikhjuice would have dripped down on the floor. Thoughts?

This face? Nigga you autistic? Its the social worker face that can't comprehend that retarded/disabled people are somehow not normal

I've always viewed "tallness" as an ugly trait.

Then again, I'm much shorter than average, 5'3.

Yeah. For example, if you're 7'4 or so. But those are very rare and still their lives are far better compared to manlets.

literally impossible, more height is always an advantage independent of other factors

It's over for nephilimcels. :feelshaha:

I'd say if you're taller 7', than it's kinda pointless unless you're gonna be a fighter, or a basketball player, or something like that.

I thought women loved skinny, good-looking lanklet eboys, or is that not the case?
How to Dress Like an Eboy, Outfits and Style – VAGA magazine
Do you think that the average height will increase to 6'5" in a couple of decades (in European countries)?
Nope, environmental factors have stabilized and growth has stopped for the rich Scandinavian states; the only way is for sexual selection to become more extreme.

It's over for nephilimcels. :feelshaha:
Hivemind, Gilgamesh mogged the shit out of everyone back then.

As long a you're not a giga lanklet or someone dying with gigantism, no, I don't think you can be too tall.

I thought women loved skinny, good-looking lanklet eboys, or is that not the case?

Nope, environmental factors have stabilized and growth has stopped for the rich Scandinavian states; the only way is for sexual selection to become more extreme.
Netherlands also suffers from an excess of imported ethnics. That's gonna drive the average down as well.

Netherlands also suffers from an excess of imported ethnics. That's gonna drive the average down as well.
This + manlets (<6'1") will not reproduce because of hypergamy

Greater height alone can't make you less attractive,the reason why the graphs showing n of responds vs height peaks at 6'3 or sth like that is bc beyond that height ppl are often ugly due to shit like kinefelters syndrome
according to the blackpill wiki, foids do prefer a 8" height difference (meaning taller than that becomes slightly less attractive), but it varies since some countries preferred a 10" height difference. so 6'0"-6'2" would be the ideal height, as always. but if you get taller you have your niche with taller foids struggling to find their slendermen.

you can never be too tall

Greater height alone can't make you less attractive,the reason why the graphs showing n of responds vs height peaks at 6'3 or sth like that is bc beyond that height ppl are often ugly due to shit like kinefelters syndrome

I don't think so, you can be the tallest men who ever existed, as long as you're not physically disabled or ugly, foids will always be attracted to you

View attachment 498408

Maybe over 6’6 or so it starts to handicap your SMV, but even then ultra tall guys can still satisfy a tall fetish. There is no such thing as a short fetish

You can never be too tall if you look proportionate (although it's very rare beyond 200cm). Face is only king if you are >190cm, bc by that point you mog 90%+ of young men.

No. According to the Bible, there used to be giants who were taller than normal people, over 3 meters tall and they were the over-Chads of that time. They had sex with normal sized women.

The question is do you want a basketball player or a soccer player? Or a more extreme case, do you want an endurance runner or a powerlifter. Those professions have preferred body types.

No. According to the Bible, there used to be giants who were taller than normal people, over 3 meters tall and they were the over-Chads of that time. They had sex with normal sized women.
Jfl

all manlets should gymmax as soon as possible, one of the very few places where being short is an advantage

Foids want to get raped by Planet sized Chad to satisfy their eternal lust for the biggest most alpha cock possible.

View attachment 498408

Whose the most memorized out of this list? What height is he?

Whose the most memorized out of this list? What height is he?
Jay Cutler and Ronnie Coleman. Arnie is usually not associated with Mr. O by most normies. They know that he was a bodybuilder but even some gym normies don't know that he won the Mr O title

[UWSL]Kinda cope. Ronnie for his personality maybe but Arnold is littered throughout hollywood. Normies dont care about aethetics and if they do its about whose getting shoved down their throat[/UWSL]
Jay Cutler and Ronnie Coleman. Arnie is usually not associated with Mr. O by most normies. They know that he was a bodybuilder but even some gym normies don't know that he won the Mr O title

Last edited:
[UWSL]Kinda cope. Ronnie for his personality maybe but Arnold is littered throughout hollywood. Normies dont care about aethetics and if they do its about whose getting shoved down their throat[/UWSL]
Normies at the gym don't have a clue about real bodybuilding. They only care about insta fitness models. I swear to God, most normies at my gym don't know that Arnie was Mr. O

you can never be too tall
:yes:
Mister Olympia is about muscle aesthetic, bodybuilding competition in general, not strength. Strongman championship smv and strength mog bodybuilders and they are like 6"5 on average.