Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can a guy be too tall?

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
74d 15h 59m
As we all know, foids are fucking retarded. Especially since they assume that tall guys (let's be real, most tallfags are skinny lanklets), can "protect" them better than a gymmaxxed or combatsportsmaxxed manlet (<6'1").
Additionally, most tallfags look incredibly fragile since their limbs are longer than manlet limbs (inb4 you're coping: trust me, I would rather be a 6'5" lanklet than a 5'10" framemogger). Just look at the average height of Mr. Olympia winners:

Even Big Ramy (Mr. O 2020) is really short (5'10") despite the trend of increasing average heights. It's well known that gymmaxxed manlets look more muscular than gymmaxxed tallfags, which is the main reason why most pro bodybuilders are turbomanlets.
With that being said, can a guy be too tall? Does a 6'8" lanklet mog a 6'1" gymmaxxed borderline manlet? Do you think that the average height will increase to 6'5" in a couple of decades (in European countries)?
View: https://youtu.be/g6X5D4J1x7Q

Check out this guy. He is obviously somewhat deformed and even disabled, but pay attention to how the foid in this video looks at him. She probably had to wear two panties that day because otherwise her fesikhjuice would have dripped down on the floor. Thoughts?

SocialzERo @SocialzERo Zer0/∞ @Zer0/∞ Deleted member 35725 @sexratiocel Ecstasy @Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Eat my shorts
★★★★★
132d 23h 37m
Notorious Inkler said:
As we all know, foids are fucking retarded. Especially since they assume that tall guys (let's be real, most tallfags are skinny lanklets), can "protect" them better than a gymmaxxed or combatsportsmaxxed manlet (<6'1").
Additionally, most tallfags look incredibly fragile since their limbs are longer than manlet limbs (inb4 you're coping: trust me, I would rather be a 6'5" lanklet than a 5'10" framemogger). Just look at the average height of Mr. Olympia winners:
View attachment 498408
Even Big Ramy (Mr. O 2020) is really short (5'10") despite the trend of increasing average heights. It's well known that gymmaxxed manlets look more muscular than gymmaxxed tallfags, which is the main reason why most pro bodybuilders are turbomanlets.
With that being said, can a guy be too tall? Does a 6'8" lanklet mog a 6'1" gymmaxxed borderline manlet? Do you think that the average height will increase to 6'5" in a couple of decades (in European countries)?

Check out this guy. He is obviously somewhat deformed and even disabled, but pay attention to how the foid in this video looks at him. She probably had to wear two panties that day because otherwise her fesikhjuice would have dripped down on the floor. Thoughts?

SocialzERo @SocialzERo Zer0/∞ @Zer0/∞ Deleted member 35725 @sexratiocel Ecstasy @Ecstasy

This face? Nigga you autistic? Its the social worker face that can't comprehend that retarded/disabled people are somehow not normal

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★
58d 17h 46m
I've always viewed "tallness" as an ugly trait.

Then again, I'm much shorter than average, 5'3.

I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
61d 4h 43m
Yeah. For example, if you're 7'4 or so. But those are very rare and still their lives are far better compared to manlets.

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
74d 15h 59m
Ecstasy said:
View attachment 498468
This face? Nigga you autistic? Its the social worker face that can't comprehend that retarded/disabled people are somehow not normal
Cope tbh.

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

We'll both be Hollow before you know it
★★★★★
166d 22h 1m
literally impossible, more height is always an advantage independent of other factors

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
18d 24m
It's over for nephilimcels. :feelshaha:

I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
61d 4h 43m
I'd say if you're taller 7', than it's kinda pointless unless you're gonna be a fighter, or a basketball player, or something like that.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
66d 5h 14m
I thought women loved skinny, good-looking lanklet eboys, or is that not the case?
How to Dress Like an Eboy, Outfits and Style – VAGA magazine
Do you think that the average height will increase to 6'5" in a couple of decades (in European countries)?
Nope, environmental factors have stabilized and growth has stopped for the rich Scandinavian states; the only way is for sexual selection to become more extreme.

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
-
167d 9h 19m
Greater height alone can't make you less attractive,the reason why the graphs showing n of responds vs height peaks at 6'3 or sth like that is bc beyond that height ppl are often ugly due to shit like kinefelters syndrome

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
147d 12h 33m
Divergent_Integral said:
It's over for nephilimcels. :feelshaha:
Hivemind, Gilgamesh mogged the shit out of everyone back then.

As long a you're not a giga lanklet or someone dying with gigantism, no, I don't think you can be too tall.

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
18d 24m
Zer0/∞ said:
I thought women loved skinny, good-looking lanklet eboys, or is that not the case?

Nope, environmental factors have stabilized and growth has stopped for the rich Scandinavian states; the only way is for sexual selection to become more extreme.
Netherlands also suffers from an excess of imported ethnics. That's gonna drive the average down as well.

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
74d 15h 59m
Zer0/∞ said:

Divergent_Integral said:
Netherlands also suffers from an excess of imported ethnics. That's gonna drive the average down as well.
This + manlets (<6'1") will not reproduce because of hypergamy

240iq

240iq

Officer
8d 8h 8m
SocialzERo said:
Greater height alone can't make you less attractive,the reason why the graphs showing n of responds vs height peaks at 6'3 or sth like that is bc beyond that height ppl are often ugly due to shit like kinefelters syndrome
according to the blackpill wiki, foids do prefer a 8" height difference (meaning taller than that becomes slightly less attractive), but it varies since some countries preferred a 10" height difference. so 6'0"-6'2" would be the ideal height, as always. but if you get taller you have your niche with taller foids struggling to find their slendermen.

Broly

Broly

★★★★★
94d 3h 52m
10 ft minimum by 2050

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
91d 13h 18m
you can never be too tall

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
74d 15h 59m
SlayerSlayer said:
Foids would literally prefer a deformed lanklet over a gymmaxxed manlet Mr. Olympia :feelsree:

Lolimancer

Lolimancer

just want a latina gf
★★★★★
139d 10h 42m
SocialzERo said:

_pakicel_

_pakicel_

Currycel
2d 9h 24m
I don't think so, you can be the tallest men who ever existed, as long as you're not physically disabled or ugly, foids will always be attracted to you

B

belowhumanity

Recruit
★★★★★
12d 7h 2m
Notorious Inkler said:
View attachment 498408

Maybe over 6’6 or so it starts to handicap your SMV, but even then ultra tall guys can still satisfy a tall fetish. There is no such thing as a short fetish

CuckedCanuck

CuckedCanuck

KHHV
★★★
5d 5h 51m
You can never be too tall if you look proportionate (although it's very rare beyond 200cm). Face is only king if you are >190cm, bc by that point you mog 90%+ of young men.

T

total disgrace 21

Banned
-
8d 1h 27m
No. According to the Bible, there used to be giants who were taller than normal people, over 3 meters tall and they were the over-Chads of that time. They had sex with normal sized women.

Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

ER Priest
★★
34d 1h 32m
No.
CuckedCanuck said:
You can never be too tall if you look proportionate

mistersinister

mistersinister

5'5 ricecel truecel
-
20d 5h 49m
跟那無關

I

ineedassistance

Take the literature pill, keep reading
7d 8h 17m
The question is do you want a basketball player or a soccer player? Or a more extreme case, do you want an endurance runner or a powerlifter. Those professions have preferred body types.

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Major
★★★★★
52d 19m
total disgrace 21 said:
No. According to the Bible, there used to be giants who were taller than normal people, over 3 meters tall and they were the over-Chads of that time. They had sex with normal sized women.
Jfl

B

BRCel123

Veteran
★★
24d 1h 58m
all manlets should gymmax as soon as possible, one of the very few places where being short is an advantage

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Major
★★★★★
52d 19m
Foids want to get raped by Planet sized Chad to satisfy their eternal lust for the biggest most alpha cock possible.

Deleted member 34320

Deleted member 34320

Started from the bottom and im still going lower
-
12d 10h 38m
Notorious Inkler said:
View attachment 498408

Whose the most memorized out of this list? What height is he?

B

BRCel123

Veteran
★★
24d 1h 58m
UnderScore said:
Frank Zane?

Deleted member 34320

Deleted member 34320

-
12d 10h 38m
BRCel123 said:
Frank Zane?
If you ask a random person on the street who Frank Zone is they wont know

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
74d 15h 59m
UnderScore said:
Jay Cutler and Ronnie Coleman. Arnie is usually not associated with Mr. O by most normies. They know that he was a bodybuilder but even some gym normies don't know that he won the Mr O title

Deleted member 34320

Deleted member 34320

-
12d 10h 38m
Kinda cope. Ronnie for his personality maybe but Arnold is littered throughout hollywood. Normies dont care about aethetics and if they do its about whose getting shoved down their throat
Notorious Inkler said:
Jay Cutler and Ronnie Coleman. Arnie is usually not associated with Mr. O by most normies. They know that he was a bodybuilder but even some gym normies don't know that he won the Mr O title

Last edited:
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
74d 15h 59m
UnderScore said:
Kinda cope. Ronnie for his personality maybe but Arnold is littered throughout hollywood. Normies dont care about aethetics and if they do its about whose getting shoved down their throat
Normies at the gym don't have a clue about real bodybuilding. They only care about insta fitness models. I swear to God, most normies at my gym don't know that Arnie was Mr. O

Pixycel

Pixycel

Fiat justitia ruat caelum
★★★★★
149d 5h 13m
crestfallencel said:
literally impossible, more height is always an advantage

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Wizard
69d 19h 55m
CuckedCanuck said:
You can never be too tall if you look proportionate (although it's very rare beyond 200cm).
:yes:
total disgrace 21 said:
:yes:King (m)Og

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
128d 2h 51m
SlayerSlayer said:
:yes:
Mister Olympia is about muscle aesthetic, bodybuilding competition in general, not strength. Strongman championship smv and strength mog bodybuilders and they are like 6"5 on average.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8