Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can a Depression makes chad incel.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
Chad doesn't get depression.
Depression can turn a normie male into an incel though.

Chad will never be incel, stop coping. Women will literally end up raping him in his sleep if he keeps rejecting them.

Sparky said:
I think maybe the question “could depression make Chadlite incel” would be more appropriate.
Chads are rare animals who get validation around every corner.
Depression reduces your social status.It makes normies think you are a quiet weirdo.

No such thing, he would be a volcel.

Westcoastincel said:
No such thing, he would be a volcel.

No one would truly voluntairily want to be depressed. The brain is a fucked up organ that controls the way you think. There is no free will. Stop coping.

SlayOrDie said:
No one would truly voluntairily want to be depressed. The brain is a fucked up organ that controls the way you think. There is no free will. Stop coping.

A depressed Chad would still have females approaching him, making it clear that they wanted sex. He would have to reject them to be a virgin, which would make him volcel. Chad can't be incel, it's as simple as that.

Nope.

A chad can be bipolar, a chad can be literally autistic, a Chad can be a psychopath - he'll still find someone that's attracted to him.

My only friend in college is a depressed Chadlet (manlet Chad) and he still gets laid. Just the other day a 4.5/10 cold approached him right in front of me but he rejected her because she's too ugly.

Chad can get "depressed" for a month or two if something big happens. They'll bounce back due to all the friends, girlfriends etc they have.

Chad can become an incel if a depression turns him into a fatass.

Swecel said:
Chad can get "depressed" for a month or two if something big happens. They'll bounce back due to all the friends, girlfriends etc they have.

Yea, the ugliest woman is less depressed than a Chad. They get much more validation.

SUPERCEL said:
Chad can become an incel if a depression turns him into a fatass.

Fat people aren't incel unless they were ugly with a healthy bodyweight.

CopingGymcel said:
A depressed Chad would still have females approaching him, making it clear that they wanted sex. He would have to reject them to be a virgin, which would make him volcel. Chad can't be incel, it's as simple as that.

Idk man. I've had females sexually harass me and my depression and insecurities made me not engage with them. It's because I already rejected myself. I figured that even if they like how I look, they won't like my inexperience and autistic behavior so I didn't even bother to engage.

Depression is legit worst curse, illness in this world.

SlayOrDie said:
Idk man. I've had females sexually harass me and my depression and insecurities made me not engage with them. It's because I already rejected myself. I figured that even if they like how I look, they won't like my inexperience and autistic behavior so I didn't even bother to engage.

Well, from your photos, you're clearly a volcel at this point.

CopingGymcel said:
Well, from your photos, you're clearly a volcel at this point.
The only volcel is a chad priest.

The fact is that I am a 22yo KHHV, but I don't want to be. That makes me incel.

Femoids will give me big IOI's, but they will still expect me to engage, flirt and sexually escalate. When you're alone in clubs (lel no friends except a few incel nerds) ur not gonna do that as a 22yo KHHV.

I have girls showing interest in me now, flirting with me, spanking me, but I don't feel anything anymore.
No motivation or energy whatsoever to overcome the inexperience barrier and engage with her. 

I hate my brain.

Unles you meet a very dominant woman, u can still be incel as a chad. If a girl kissed me or told me to come to her room with her, have sex, etc. ofcourse I wouldn't deny because I am no volcel. But if a girl simply calls u hot, spanks u, or acts flirty, I am not going to escalate this to sex. I have been too deprived of intimacy and sexual behavior to go from zero to hero like that.

It's prob the same for depressed chad.

Too many stacies wanting to fuck chad. A chad rarely gets depression.

SlayOrDie said:
The only volcel is a chad priest.

The fact is that I am a 22yo KHHV, but I don't want to be. That makes me incel.

Femoids will give me big IOI's, but they will still expect me to engage, flirt and sexually escalate. When you're alone in clubs (lel no friends except a few incel nerds) ur not gonna do that as a 22yo KHHV.

I have girls showing interest in me now, flirting with me, spanking me, but I don't feel anything anymore.
No motivation or energy whatsoever to overcome the inexperience barrier and engage with her. 

I hate my brain.

Unles you meet a very dominant woman, u can still be incel as a chad. If a girl kissed me or told me to come to her room with her, have sex, etc. ofcourse I wouldn't deny because I am no volcel. But if a girl simply calls u hot, spanks u, or acts flirty, I am not going to escalate this to sex. I have been too deprived of intimacy and sexual behavior to go from zero to hero like that.

It's prob the same for depressed chad.

If you want to lose your virginity looking like you do, all you have to do is go to a club, get out on the dance floor and women will approach you, trust me. Take a few of your nerdy incel friends with you, it's better than going alone. If you want to make more friends, join a sport's team.

You're volcel, not incel, not that there is anything wrong with that.

If you lack motivation to be sexual with girls and you're tired all of the time, have your testosterone levels checked (they're probably low) and start injecting if it's in the low range (0-400).

CopingGymcel said:
If you want to lose your virginity looking like you do, all you have to do is go to a club, get out on the dance floor and women will approach you, trust me. Take a few of your nerdy incel friends with you, it's better than going alone. If you want to make more friends, join a sport's team.
Nope, looking like I do, women will mostly smile at you from a distance, not directly approach you.

If you lack motivation to be sexual with girls and you're tired all of the time, have your testosterone levels checked (they're probably low) and start injecting if it's in the low range (0-400).

I have top 20% test level for my age I believe. 29.3nmol/L=845ng/dL tested 2 months ago. You underestimate the mental damage of being rejected brutally by females from the age of 10 to 20. Depression and lack of energy/motivation is not a result of low test levels or any other physiological deficiency atleast in my case.

It's being blackpilled to the core for all these year that makes you feel nothing anymore, completely blank. Rope is the only cope left.

I would gladly trade my face for a normal functioning brain.

No. I've dealt with a few 6+ in therapy. Females throw themselves at anyone attractive.

SlayOrDie said:
Nope, looking like I do, women will mostly smile at you from a distance, not directly approach you.

I have top 20% test level for my age I believe. 29.3nmol/L=845ng/dL tested 2 months ago. You underestimate the mental damage of being rejected brutally by females from the age of 10 to 20. Depression and lack of energy/motivation is not a result of low test levels or any other physiological deficiency atleast in my case.

It's being blackpilled to the core for all these year that makes you feel nothing anymore, completely blank. Rope is the only cope left.

I would gladly trade my face for a normal functioning brain.

Anyway, who cares if you are labeled as "incel" or "volcel", the fact of the matter is that you could easily get laid if you tried. 

You're probably still in the same mindset as when you were a 4/10: When your body and face changed, your mind did not. You need time to adjust to your new looks. 

If a woman "spanks you" as you said, spank her back.

Grotesque said:
No. I've dealt with a few 6+ in therapy. Females throw themselves at anyone attractive.

Blackpill. The truth.

SlayOrDie said:

Fucking faggot piece of shit, just rope yourself you little bitch.

Look at Kurt Cobain.

SlayOrDie said:

KILL yourself,you're not  fucking incel. People like you are ruining this site.

If a Chad did somehow get depression then his army of Staceys would surround him and give him attention to make him feel better. It would only last a mere day.

Bushladen008 said:
Fucking faggot piece of shit, just rope yourself you little bitch.

Westcoastincel said:
KILL yourself,you're not  fucking incel. People like you are ruining this site.

Come at me faggots. I would beat the shit out of you faggots, or atleast die trying.

Getting rejected by normies, getting rejected by incels. Legit no place a 'fakecel/volcel' can go to.

It's over. Rope is the only cope.