Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion can a 4/10 man really get a non landhwhale without betabuxxig

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
@gymletethnicel

any evidence? you seem to be living in your basement. ugly guys do not get skinny chicks

A skinny crackhead foid, or a noodle from SEA.

Fatcel
Yea I never see low average-average guys with non whales are even whales
i am not only incel for being fat though
i have multitude of other issues

No. Not without the betabux for female

Well, there are some factors involved. Non ladwhale but not attractive? Technically possible, providing the guy is tall enough. Also the girl could be using the guy as a support diaper but not necessarily sleeping with him. To me, 4/10 guys are laying in the limit between normies and incels.

Well, there are some factors involved. Non ladwhale but not attractive? Technically possible, providing the guy is tall enough. Also the girl could be using the guy as a support diaper but not necessarily sleeping with him. To me, 4/10 guys are laying in the limit between normies and incels.
aka outlirers, even 5/10s

Rare cases. But in general, no.

OpZjUTLw5Yl7q7M2XR-KnDPYYzOQXaZjpUFw2XFgyJg.png

You're the one saying that every single guy below average is dating an obese female or no one at all.
and why would they not? all the stats say that the vast majority shouldn't

You're the one saying that every single guy below average is dating an obese female or no one at all.
unironicaly true, even average guys get nothing In (((2020))) I’m below average ngl but I see how it is for men who mogg me a bit

It would be incredibly difficult and possible rare. A 5-6/10 definitely can but he has to be tall and NT and preferably white. If he's any other race then he must be 6/10 minimum (along with being tall).

4/10 white being at least 5'10 can get a noodle