Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill CamTheAngel, who asked cucktears to help him leave this toxic place, has returned lol.

JackAutismo

JackAutismo

Banned
-
It’s blackpill because it shows that once you understand your situation as an incel you will never leave inceldom.
At the beginning of June the mentalcel CamTheAngel declares he was leaving this place and posted a cringy plea on cucktears begging them to help him leave what he callrd a toxic community. We all predicted he would return. And apparently he logged in today.
The guy should be permabanned to be honest.

i saw the thread.

@SergeantIncel are you just going to allow him to shit on us and waltz back in here like nothing happened?

CamTheCuckold probably just came back for a bit so that he can report back to cucktears with yet another bombastic and largely mendacious "expose" on us.

Your face is so hideous. It's over.

Wtf, my intuition, lol. I've just remembered him today, for some reason.

thinking of leaving this site tbh

Lol, at least we can ban him as long as he shows up here once more.
that fag, whogivesafucc, blackmanletcel or w.e, some 6 ft 16 year old white larper yesterday. i feel like this place is dying.

that fag, whogivesafucc, blackmanletcel or w.e, some 6 ft 16 year old white larper yesterday. i feel like this place is dying.
If we leave without a fight, we're just losers then. We can't hold our ground.

It's one thing to leave the site, many have the done that, but why would you then turn to the people that make fun of you to help? It's as though he didn't learn anything while he was here.

He actually went their to try his luck, he thought by reverting back to a sjw/cuck/gentleman bitches might consider him for a pity fuck, but it did not work out.

He actually went their to try his luck, he thought by reverting back to a sjw/cuck/gentleman bitches might consider him for a pity fuck, but it did not work out.
He just got another dose of personality memes instead.

It's one thing to leave the site, many have the done that, but why would you then turn to the people that make fun of you to help? It's as though he didn't learn anything while he was here.

The latest twist... I fucking love this lore for this site now. I say ban him but I'm not in charge.

Jfl what a cuck

This is my question, who runs to the people (mostly landwhales/white knights) that revel in your misery and asks them for help? Who seeks dating advice on reddit in the first place? He should be banned for being low IQ.

Some people will never learn tbh

The first (top voted) fuckin post in response to his plea on inceltears is literally “u gotta b more confident, bro.”

Jfl

The first (top voted) fuckin post in response to his plea on inceltears is literally “u gotta b more confident, bro.”
Cucc

Man, even when CuckQueers manages to snatch one of our own away from us they can't even manage to keep him.

The mods should ban him; I originally liked his posts on here when I was new to this place but when he quit and went crying to inceltears about how toxic we all are I was livid. He requires acid. He was clearly a mentalcel though- just look at his reddit posts where he threatens suicide unless a gaming community mod unbans him over a cheating suspicion.

I think we need him.

He might see future incels behaving like him and he will help them understand the situation.

He tought he could escape the situation but being an "incel" is a physical state because he cant change his body/face.
There is no escape unless winning the powerball.

I think at last he saw he has hit the wall.

I am not a resentful person and I can see that he did it out of despair.
He needs to repent for his sins

At least he is not a larper
The latest twist... I fucking love this lore for this site now. I say ban him but I'm not in charge.
This site is like a tv show at this point

I can't believe how many fucking Pussy Faggots are on this forum. Ban his fucking cuck ass immediately. Why the fuck would go to cucktears than try coming back here, @Cam The Angel GTFO You dumb faggot!

It never will.

I can't believe how many fucking Pussy Faggots are on this forum. Ban his fucking cuck ass immediately. Why the fuck would go to cucktears than try coming back here, @Cam The Angel GTFO You dumb faggot!
He's such a cuck lool

A plea for help on /r/cucktears

Just... why?

I didn't think someone could be this blue pilled after beating up a chad

I didn't think someone could be this blue pilled after beating up a chad
He still can deny reality, or try to escape from it, but this changes nothing for him.

Imagine going to inceltears, a place that has a worse understanding of social skills than even the most autistic incel, for advice on how to improve socially.
:lul::lul:

this. so much this..

This site is like a tv show at this point
Are you kidding? This place is the most entertaining and hilarious website i've ever been to.
We have the villains (cucktears), the traitors (cuckbud and pals), the hERoes (Alek, Nik Cruz, ER himself), the comic relief characters (fakecels like Zyros) and the mascotte (St. BlackOps2cel).

Are you kidding? This place is the most entertaining and hilarious website i've ever been to.
We have the villains (cucktears), the traitors (cuckbud and pals), the hERoes (Alek, Nik Cruz, ER himself), the comic relief characters (fakecels like Zyros) and the mascotte (St. BlackOps2cel).
What do you mean? I said it is like a tv shows which implies that it is entertaining in some way

why is this Cam kid not banned? i dont want ANY fucking inceltears cucks on this site

What do you mean? I said it is like a tv shows which implies that it is entertaining in some way
I'm just agreeing with you lmao

We should give @Cam The Angel a test; he uploads a pic onto the ratings megathread and if he’s subhuman we give him one last chance; if he’s even remotely handsome in any way we kick him out.

I don't blame him.
He is a lost boi.

Imagine going to inceltears, a place that has a worse understanding of social skills than even the most autistic incel, for advice on how to improve socially.

ban this soyboy

Fuck em. Always knew he was a traitor faggot. I may take breaks but I will ER before I fucking go to cucktears.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back