Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cam girls make from 500 to 1.000€ per day.

Cruel

Cruel

K1ll3r
-
From 15.000 to 30.000€ per month. How many engineers make that much money? Let's pretend she pays taxes and fee to the web site, she gets still 10.000€ per months inside her wallet. Clean money. Then you wonder why many parents are pushing their daughter to be an online b3atch. Nowadays parents, are going to remove the VM18 from those sites. If you must be 16 years old to have sex, why should you be forbidden from getting naked? This is what they are going to say.

I know this cam girl from the screen above, she is doing it only 15 hours per day, she can go on vacation or take breaks anytime she wants, most of the day she is doing nothing, she just stays naked smiling, but she is getting money non stop. When she starts to finger, she makes about 60€ within 10 seconds. I blame the cucks garbage sub humans begging for a vagina with money anytime they see one.
An avenger b3atch makes up to 6k€ per month. But they pretend isn't that much.
"Most months I make anywhere from $1,500-$2,000 from camming. When I was online more regularly I could expect anywhere upward of $3,000, with the most I’ve ever made in a month being around $6,000."
This is where many feminist activists come from.
"They’re saying they’re doing this to help fix the problem of sex trafficking,” Pepper says, while hitting a cream soda-flavoured vape in-between talking to cam. “But all it’s going to do is make those people pull back and do their business in even more shady environments and force people who are doing it consentingly to do it in even more shady environments. Again, stop making our lives unsafe!"
Like any feminist her hypocrisy talks for herself.

You study and you work hard all your life, then you see this.

they should be hung on piano wire like defectors in the 3rd reich

these foids make my annual salary in less than half a month JFL :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Last edited:
You study and you work hard all your life
Yeah... not many people here even do this.

But yeah i get what you mean, its bullshit. Blame the cuck men who built the platform for her to do this shit on and support her.

20200305 171510

Yeah... not many people here even do this.

But yeah i get what you mean, its bullshit. Blame the cuck men who built the platform for her to do this shit on and support her.

View attachment 302645
I blame the cucks, I bet many of them cope by thinking they are helping a poor foid with her life, while she is making more money than them.

yup

i remember reading about this in roosh v's "poosy paradise"

great blackpilled book

And if I worked full-time I'd be making $300 a month before taxes. And yet there's camwhores in my country making a lot more than that in a week, god damn.

If she makes an avenger of 10.000€ per month, she makes about 120.000€ per year. You wank for a couple of years in front of a cam and you make about 250.000€. Many blue collars work hard and die a life to make that much money.

A foid in her 20s, from an investment of 1.000€ to buy a computer, she will end up with the money to buy an house plus she has investments. She makes more money than a stock. Meanwhile, you have student's debts lolz. Oh, but life it's so hard toward females. F*ing b3atchs. The communists were right all the time.
And if I worked full-time I'd be making $300 a month before taxes. And yet there's camwhores in my country making a lot more than that in a week, god damn.
My first job in the IT, I was making 1.650€ per month, 975€ in taxes. After one year I was fired because it was the year 2014 and there was a crise, so many companies went bankrupt.

Last edited:
Entire motivation to do anything just got eradicated again

Nothing pisses me off more than whores calling themselves "Models" or "Sex-workers", you're literally just an online whore.

Well, at this point in time I'll do my part and not give them any more money than they already get...