Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Calling yourself "truecel" is the biggest cope ever.

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
JFL. What human male on earth would appreciate being part of an "truly ugly guys" club?

This concept is so fucking autistic tbh. I'm sure all the "truecels" out there would desire being the same fakecels they keep calling out daily. It's honestly getting ridiculous. Only low IQ coping cucks would ramble that they're the most repulsive looking on this board.

Quality kek post, I do agree though.

It's a sort of status halo among the community I guess since it's pretty much all we got but the fakecels are usually the most popular among incels.

I’d rather be part of that than the numale society.

But you're a fakecel already mate.

@whogivesafucc

The people who call themselves truecels are the same ones who only want Stacy or certain women. That's even against the rules on this site too which is the funny part.

The people who call themselves truecels are the same ones who only want Stacy or certain women. That's even against the rules on this site too which is the funny part.

What's wrong with wanting only virgin JBs? I feel like I have the right to have as high standards I want since I've lowered them so much in the past and still got rejected. Virgin JB or death.

What's wrong with wanting only virgin JBs? I feel like I have the right to have as high standards I want since I've lowered them so much in the past and still got rejected. Virgin JB or death.
Cope.

OP is a mad fuck because hes not a truecel like me.

keep being mad OP its very amusing. :feelsokman:

truecels call themselves truecel for the same reason incels call themselves incel. they get offended for the same reason incels get offended when they are called "fakecel". not to mention i would LOVE to be fakecel.

the reason for this truecel meme bullshit is because the word incel lost its meaning. it has become new umbrella word for all mgtow-hikkichan-mensright-r/trp movements.

the way I see it the word truecel is the new incel.

I do call myself a truecel, but not to brag about being 1/10 KHHDV loser at age 27..but because I can't relate to vast majority of posters here. that's all.

truecels call themselves truecel for the same reason incels call themselves incel. they get offended for the same reason incels get offended when they are called "fakecel". not to mention i would LOVE to be fakecel.

the reason for this truecel meme is because the word incel lost its meaning. it has become new umbrella word for all mgtow-hikkichan-mensright-r/trp movements.

the way I see it the word truecel is the new incel.

I do call myself a truecel, but not to brag about being 1/10 KHHDV loser at age 27..but because I can't relate to vast majority of posters here. that's all.

Ta-da, that's exactly why I came up with it, because guys were saying "I'm incel because I only get 6/10s" or they were going through a month-long dry spell. "

JFL. What human male on earth would appreciate being part of an "truly ugly guys" club?

This concept is so fucking autistic tbh. I'm sure all the "truecels" out there would desire being the same fakecels they keep calling out daily. It's honestly getting ridiculous. Only low IQ coping cucks would ramble that they're the most repulsive looking on this board.
This is a retarded post. A truecel has no excuse for his inceldom, so therefore he is the most decorated member of this community. Everyone else shouldn't be here; it's either because they are intentionally trying to be incel as a means of coping for some other problem, or they're going incognito to try to make our lives terrible.

also mentalcel=incel. If you have strong Aspergers like I do, it doesn't matter whether you look 5/10 or even 6/10, you're too socially awkward to even net a 3/10. Maybe you can find another aspie, but women with mental illnesses are extremely violent, see BPD.

I just ignore it. You can call me fakecel, truecel, incel, it doesn’t matter what label you put on it; I’m just a hideous human being. Maybe I’m not the most pathetic person here, but we are all low status men.

Nobody wants to be Incel but everyone wants to be Truecel

There's nothing wrong with it at all. It just doesn't identify with being incel. That is true though, saying you want a certain girl is very different compared to ACTUALLY rejecting certain ones. I got rejected by the ugliest most obese women.