Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Calling someone ugly should be considered hate speech.

M

Moody-Silver

Banned
-
People didn't choose their looks.
They didn't design their DNA.
You can't judge people because of their looks.
Racism and lookism are same thing.

I never understood why people are so mean commenting on your looks telling you, you are short, you are balding, you have acne, making fun of your face and nose shape like if you have control over that. I know that i am balding, have acne, my nose is big etc i see that everyday on the mirror, you don't need to remind me.

Many incels are just innocent souls who want to enjoy their life and achieve their dreams but bullying and harassing their looks every time when they go outside lower their self esteem and make them lose all motivation in studies, works etc and turn them to losers. Words have power and can influence others to act. How can you focus on you studies and work while people around make fun of your looks and treat you like trash ?.

Homosexuals fought for their rights and homophobia became a thing.
Incels should join politics and fight for their right. Incelphobia should be a thing.

I fear that feminists will take the first step and we will live in the day where just commenting on female body is harassment.

We just know we are ugly, if people just call you ugly and take no further action, who else will care? Keep coping buddy

We just know we are ugly, if people just call you ugly and take no further action, who else will care? Keep coping buddy
The left cares when people from their protected groups are called ugly, so its just a matter of who is and who isn't protected by them

I don’t think anyone has called me ugly to the face
:chad:

Also based OP, ugly ppl should be regarded a protected group

608e56c1bf582

The left cares when people from their protected groups are called ugly, so its just a matter of who is and who isn't protected by them
We don't want protection, we want love and acceptance

they should acknowledge being ugly as disability

:chad:

Also based OP, ugly ppl should be regarded a protected group
If we were regarded as a protected group, we would be admitting that we are different from everyone else, which we aren't, except in terms of outward appearance.

Better being with protection than without it, regardless of we not having love and acceptance from foids

Yes. We know that we are ugly so we don't need people to remind us of it every time everywhere
A disabled person knows that he is disabled, you don't need to tell him you are disabled and treat him like trash.
We have to cope and find solutions or we all gonna rope at the end.

Also it doesn’t matter if I don’t “look ugly” I’m still a friendless KHHV loser
Ik I’m unattractive
No, its not, you are putting yourself into this situation, your looks are not to blame (kinda the opposite actually, since they take could you out from this situation)

Yes. We know that we are ugly so we don't need people to remind us of it every time everywhere
A disabled person knows that he is disabled, you don't need to tell him you are disabled and treat him like trash.
We have to cope and find solutions or we all gonna rope at the end.
Huh, maybe it's just me. I don't care that I get called ugly, I just care that being ugly impacts my everyday interactions.
nigga u ugly
Incel trait tbh

Love doesn't exist. That is blue pill bullshit.
Acceptance comes with hard work like having money and status.
We just want to live in peace like normal people.
Calling you ugly will make you feel outcast.
I’m 5’8, which is a few inches below average for men and close to foid tier where I am also that pic is edited

The house I live in doesn’t have a basement
Also taking to foids will just end in rejection and more suifuel
They will reject you and humiliate you by calling you ugly so you wake up from your delusions.
Just because nobody called you ugly that doesn't mean they don't think you are. You can realize that in their body language and the way they behave around you and how they treat you.

Last edited:
No, its not, you are putting yourself into this situation, your looks are not to blame (kinda the opposite actually, since they take could you out from this situation)
Is he actually a fakecel ?

Most ppl are low iq with no consciousness of their own so they can act only according to the instincts, and these instincts tell them that ugly "subhumans" don't deserve any respect. We defenetly live in hell