Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Calling out Yerberito and all other postmaxxers.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
I'll keep this short because none of you have the concentration span to read more than 2 sentences.

PUT MORE EFFORT INTO YOUR POSTS.

@Yerberito is not the only person but they're profile stood out (Flashing stars). How do you amass 25k posts in under a year ( 5 months)?

Postmaxxers. Stop. Cope in other ways.

inb4 Postmaxxers turn this thread into a postmaxxing farm :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
I don't mind postmaxxers the ones I find annoying are the ones who litterally never put effort into anything. PersonalityInkwell will postmaxx but he also makes threads and puts effort into things sometimes

I'll keep this short because none of you have the concentration span to read more than 2 sentences.

@Yerberito is not the only person but they're profile stood out (Flashing stars). How do you amass 25k posts in roughly just over a year (1yr 5 months)?

He did it in only 5 months lmao, he joined november of last year

what the fuck yo

Im slowing down ever since i got 25k

Do u think i'm a postmaxxer?
Lmao no. You're fine.

Gone in Yerberito's post history and pick any number from 1-30 (that's how many pages you can view by default). The entire page will consist of responses no longer than a sentence (perhaps even 5 words). That's postmaxxing.

To do that in 5 months as well. :worryfeels:

@Yerberito is not the only person but they're profile stood out (Flashing stars). How do you amass 25k posts in under a year ( 5 months)?

BASED
POSTMAXXERS SEETHING
also yeah jfl they turn every thread into a post farm, it's so annoying tbh

Im slowing down ever since i got 25k
He did what you did in 1 year and 5 months in 5 months.

You're not as bad because you've been here a long time.
I'll name and shame the postmaxxers. Give me a second.

postmaxxers are the cancer thats killing .co

postmaxxers are the cancer thats killing .co
@ItsOver4cel
@Personalityinkwell
@Animecel2D

You all posted quite frequently in the Yerberito Megathread. Anything to say?

@Animecel2D you're kinda forgiven because you've been here a while but recently you've just posted a stupid amount very frequently.

@ItsOver4cel
@Personalityinkwell
@Animecel2D

@Animecel2D you're kinda forgiven because you've been here a while but recently you've just posted a stupid amount very frequently.
Why would you care about a single thread? You literally don't have to post there or even look.

Plus I post plenty of legit stuff that isn't lazy offtopic postmaxxing
I don't mind postmaxxers the ones I find annoying are the ones who litterally never put effort into anything. PersonalityInkwell will postmaxx but he also makes threads and puts effort into things sometimes
thanks man

My 500th post would be calling out postmaxxers.
Based thread I agree. Extreme postmaxxing and flooding the forum with low-effort posts are ruining it.
Just stop this craze, spamming short replies to every thread you see, what point does it serve?
Just take a walk, play some vidya, watch youtube or do anything else.:feelsugh:
This forum shouldn't be low-effort shitposting central(in moderation it is fine though)

Look at me, I put more effort into my posts than users who have more posts than me.

I'm more famous than them
full

they're all epic

@Animecel2D must be either dead or asleep, cause he isnt here yet

Why would you care about a single thread?
It's where all the postmaxxers congregated. I did say in an earlier post ITT that I'll call them out, however
PersonalityInkwell will postmaxx but he also makes threads and puts effort into things sometimes
I will say this is true. You are a postmaxxer (your post count reflects that), but I have seen decent threads from you at times.

Look at me, I put more effort into my posts than users who have more posts than me.

I'm more famous than them
full
You probably put more effort into your posts than I do ngl. Also the pepe gun image triggers IT.

Inb4 place becomes postmaxxing farm

Oh wait too late

Inb4 place becomes postmaxxing farm

Oh wait too late
You surprisingly don't postmaxx and put effort into your posts (albeit some of them are voice recordings); carry on :feelsLightsaber:

This tbh, unless said postmaxxers have some legit reason to actually be low effort (legit low IQ or lack of motivation for instance).

@ItsOver4cel
@Personalityinkwell
@Animecel2D

Srry but u r a nigger if you consider me one of them, I post quite frequently in ID but I don't fall in the retarded long ass redundant post thingy like 80% of the high IQ wannabe tryhards do

Knajjd would rather ban all the fun spammers and bbc posters for whatever paranoid reasons while keeping this braindead reject and his ilk to clog the place

I just made my account to put them on ignore

Srry but u r a nigger if you consider me one of them, I post quite frequently in ID but I don't fall in the retarded long ass redundant post thingy like 80% of the high IQ wannabe tryhards do
Are you claiming MAJORITY (50-60%) of the 19k posts you've made in the past 9 months have been high effort?

Are you claiming MAJORITY (50-60%) of the 19k posts you've made in the past 9 months have been high effort?
thing is I've been busy with a ton of school work shit recently so I haven't been able to put as much effort as you faggots do just to try to seem cool and outlandish with some fancy words and random studies, not to mention my lack of motivation has held me back a lot
pls gemme a break

thing is I've been busy with a ton of school work shit recently so I haven't been able to put as much effort as you faggots do just to try to seem cool and outlandish with some fancy words and random studies, not to mention my lack of motivation has held me back a lot
pls gemme a break
That's perfectly fine. I'm not even asking you to put studies or use "fancy words". We're not all @MENSA_IQcel.

Just don't turn into Yerberito (He's gonna hate me). 96% of Napoleon's threads revolve around lolis/debil/waifus. They're short and english is his second language so can be hard to understand but I wouldn't class him as a postmaxxer, but he tries.

If you're trying I can't fault you for that and will take the L, but @Yerberito FIX UR SHIT.

tbh. postmaxxers don't bother me that much as it is, but if this site was all postmaxxers and no effortposters it would literally be the worst forum on the entire internet. I generally don't even like to comment on things if I don't feel like I have anything interesting to say, I don't get the appeal of just taking a shit on every thread to increase your post count

That's perfectly fine. I'm not even asking you to put studies or use "fancy words". We're not all @MENSA_IQcel.

Just don't turn into Yerberito (He's gonna hate me). 96% of Napoleon's threads revolve around lolis/debil/waifus. They're short and english is his second language so can be hard to understand but I wouldn't class him as a postmaxxer, but he tries.

If you're trying I can't fault you for that and will take the L, but @Yerberito FIX UR SHIT.
I originally just posted normal stuff like ID users do till I saw how futile it was due to the unfamous postmaxxing barrage that was present in literally everywhere, my high IQ threads got ghosted to high hell so I quickly toned down my quality in order to get more replies/rank halo.
anyway I'll leave this forum once I reach 20k, I wanna focus on some other things rather than posting here y'know.
Also jfl at trying to get Yerberito banned, his loli avi halo has soyfied a lot of users here including the mods.

It's where all the postmaxxers congregated. I did say in an earlier post ITT that I'll call them out, however

I will say this is true. You are a postmaxxer (your post count reflects that), but I have seen decent threads from you at times.
I postmaxxed like a muffin stud in December to January that's y I have so many posts but I'm not a postmaxxer no more I'm a thread maxxer

Never change @Yerberito

Major Cope thread
I give up.
Tbh

But you postmaxx with the whole “fuck greycel” thing and that takes 0 effort

Am I a postmaxxer?

I stopped after hitting overlord

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back