Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Calling out Emba (srs)

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
come here boyo.we need your advice on how to escape corona pandemic,what if resources go out and no food available
enlighten us based oldcel
@Emba

There is no escaping the inevitable

I will fucking murder u if u go after emba bitcj

come here boyo.we need your advice on how to escape corona pandemic,what if resources go out and no food available
enlighten us based oldcel
@Emba
he knows the truth
There is no escaping the inevitable
I will fucking murder u if u go after emba bitcj
01ico4x4

Really. Wild food is literally EVERYWHERE. Got pine trees near by? Food! Got an ocean? Got a rock n a mountain? Lichens!

Really. Wild food is literally EVERYWHERE. Got pine trees near by? Food! Got an ocean? Got a rock n a mountain? Lichens!
Thank u very much

Even that wow
Except in Arctic/ Antarctic areas in winter, and/ or sand dunes, there's no place on earth that is five steps away from food. Some of it is horrible.

Except in Arctic/ Antarctic areas in winter, and/ or sand dunes, there's no place on earth that is five steps away from food. Some of it is horrible.
Glad to know that, i will keep it in mind

@Emba thoughts on the gray man theory?

I use it when it comes to grades,i spent the whole year not telling my english teacher that i was fluent in the language,because if i did,she'd constantly exploit it to her benefit.
Blending in is your greatest strength because it turns the battle from a psychological one to one of pure numbers.