Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Calling Inceltears "CuckTears" is low IQ

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
You are calling us cucks by calling IT "cucktears". You are just insulting yourself (and other incels) by using that name as an insult since you are labeling everyone here a CUCK. I don't even know how that name caught on.

I don't give a shit about blue-pilled incels. I hope they suffer from their delusions.

the meaning is warped so that its actually referring to people who use the reddit and their posts are implied to be the tears of cucks.

They'll have a field day with this. Once they realize how much we fucked ourselves with this insult.

It seems to trigger them so that’s all that really matters tbh.

That's why in context we mean it about them. Tbh I would say IncelBullies or VirginBullies would be better reference for them

the meaning is warped so that its actually referring to people who use the reddit and their posts are implied to be the tears of cucks.
I know the intended meaning but as a word its still insulting us in the process.
That's why in context we mean it about them. Tbh I would say IncelBullies or VirginBullies would be better reference for them

I thought it was this too, and they are the ones crying or whatever gay shit it is.

Low IQ misinterpretation of the term.

IncelTears = what they think they are, a group of people that relishes the struggles of incels and makes light of the issues surrounding involuntary celibacy.

CuckTears = what they actually are. cucks who shed tears about muh 45th wave feminism, muh personality, muh feefees, etc.

cucktears tbh

Basically this, got beat to it.

No it isn't.

I still think it sounds like we are calling ourselves cucks. I get that the meaning has reversed but it still sounds silly to me.

Calling them IncelCucks would be way more stupid.

Calling them IncelCucks would be way more stupid.
You can just call them cucks you don't have to do a play on of their subreddit name. That or incelbullies, which is much more accurate.

Maycels are the worst. It's their tears we're referring to. We don't care about what meaning they apply to anything, not even their own stupid name.

No, it's calling them cucks. How the fuck you mess that up kek.