Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Calling Eliot Rodger a Saint/Hero is not meant to be taken literally, all it means is that I believe him.

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I believe his manifesto, that he was excluded/bullied and women would never have given him a chance. All the news reports, say that he was antisocial and had bad personality all his fault.... I call bull

The world was, and still is against him.

Also all the people who say he would only settle for a 10/10 blonde Stacey I believe is wrong yes he says he wants a beautiful blonde girl but if his looksmatch of a blond girl approached him I am certain he would be happy about that, in his manifesto he talks a lot of wanting a beautiful girl and how everyone else have one that doesn´t mean he wouldn´t settle for less.

You can´t convince me that if a 6/10 blond girl approached him and gave him validation he would reject her just because she wasn´t a Stacey I don´t think any incel is that picky. If any girl even below my looksmatch and showed me validation saying I was pretty etc. I would be so happy and so would most of you including Elliot because as average or below average looking men none of us gets the validation girls get I even have a meme for it.

This is so true I have even seen many threads about guys on this forum who remember a girl touching their hand by mistake years ago ot something similar men remember this for years while girls get showered in validation on a daily basis seriously how can girls still believe they are opressed when men/cucks/simps view and treat them as goddesses!!!?
Rick and morty girls compliment vs guys compliment

He tried to reach out to people, and got rejected every time. The (((media))) claiming that he "isolated himself" is a lie.

If people had only reached back to him, lives could have been saved.

Also all the people who say he would only settle for a 10/10 blonde Stacey I believe is wrong yes he says he wants a beautiful blonde girl but if his looksmatch of a blond girl approached him I am certain he would be happy about that, in his manifesto he talks a lot of wanting a beautiful girl and how everyone else have one that doesn´t mean he wouldn´t settle for less.

You can´t convince me that if a 6/10 blond girl approached him and gave him validation he would reject her just because she wasn´t a Stacey I don´t think any incel is that picky. If any girl even below my looksmatch and showed me validation saying I was pretty etc. I would be so happy and so would most of you including Elliot because as average or below average looking men none of us gets the validation girls get I even have a meme for it.

This is so true I have even seen many threads about guys on this forum who remember a girl touching their hand by mistake years ago ot something similar men remember this for years while girls get showered in validation on a daily basis seriously how can girls still believe they are opressed when men/cucks/simps view and treat them as goddesses!!!?
View attachment 275053
people who say ER wanted stacy are IT fags
He tried to reach out to people, and got rejected every time. The (((media))) claiming that he "isolated himself" is a lie.

If people had only reached back to him, lives could have been saved.
exactly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back