Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Calling all workcels

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
What do you actually do at work? I've never had a job and the autismbux gov workers are trying to get me a job to wean me off autismbux.

• What does a workcel do from 9 to 5?
  • Are you supposed to be working from 9:00AM until 5:00PM on the dot every minute?
  • Are bosses and other employees allowed to yell at you if you fuck up?
  • Does bullying happen (like school bullying) and what do you do if it happens?
  • If you can't do something, do you just pretend like you can, and try to convince someone to help you, or do you tell a boss directly even if they look busy that you don't know what you're doing?
  • What happens if you fuck up?
  • What kind of jobs are there that require 0 or very limited interaction with other people? (Autism)

You do not end up working 9 - 5, its more like 8 to 7 each day. If you are a guy, normally you must be on the dot. The females take 2 hr lunch breaks, or start 9:30 and finish 3 to pick up their kids but get paid a fully salary. Its sad, but its reality.

Welcome to hell.
They can do everything you've listed.

Im not in America, if that makes any difference (for workers rights) Also, any job i get will be walking distance, since I dont drive or use public transport, so any place i work would be close to me.

I live in nanny state where people get payouts for being bullied at work, but for some reason i expect a lot of that bullying to go unreported

• What does a workcel do from 9 to 5?
  • Are you supposed to be working from 9:00AM until 5:00PM on the dot every minute?
Most of the time is wasted if you work at a desk. If you're female then almost all of the time is wasted.

Are bosses and other employees allowed to yell at you if you fuck up?

Depends on the size of the company, in a small company the boss can call you names and yell, play practical jokes on you and pranks, etc.

Does bullying happen (like school bullying) and what do you do if it happens?

I don't think so, if it does, chances are the environment is exactly the same as high school, so you might be fucked if you couldn't deal with it back then. Again small companies are most likely to be like this.

If you can't do something, do you just pretend like you can, and try to convince someone to help you, or do you tell a boss directly even if they look busy that you don't know what you're doing?

It's better to mention it early than waste too much time.

What happens if you fuck up?
You're allowed to fuck up several times, don't worry about it unless you have some serious problems.

What kind of jobs are there that require 0 or very limited interaction with other people? (Autism)

Coding in a small company or as some kind of freelancer.

At my job we're supposed to take 30 minutes for lunch but we sometimes get away with taking up to 40 minutes or the occasional hour, also I start getting paid from 8 am even if still in transit to the job time but I don't have a set time where I stopped getting paid, when the job is either done or the manager says fuck it and go home for tomorrow, so days can either be from 8-3 PM or 8 to 8 PM

White collar jobs are just knowing people pretty much. Office work, if you're female, is fucking piss easy: they just lounge around.

Why do you avoid using public transport if doing so would be advantageous to you

I dont like big crowds, I get really paranoia and anxiety around big crowds, and I live in a major city and the public transport is jam packed full of people.

I dont like being stuck in a enclosed space with tons of strangers in a vehicle I can't leave until it reaches a next stop

I dont like big crowds, I get really paranoia and anxiety around big crowds, and I live in a major city and the public transport is jam packed.
Given your new position it’s time you started playing the percentage game

:waitwhat: the what game?
For most people like us, life is pretty much shit all around that much is certain, but sometimes you’ve got to dig through the shit to put yourself in a slightly more favorable position. It’s all a game of percentages, some areas simply need to be worse than others in order to maintain stability over all and if you’re lucky secure some profit. You might have some terrible prospects within walking range that could either be totally inaccessible or hell on Earth if you manage to get in.

By forcing yourself in a less than optimal condition however (using public transport) you may find that better, more tolerable opportunities are within your grasp. Of course you could just hang on and see how things play out but the likelyhood of you being screwed over is much high and more potent. It could be that you have a choice between either going to a job with a 15-20 mile commute or losing what little benefits their willing to keep you on