Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Calling all STEMcels

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
Help me solve:
If I have an Astral cypherical disk rotating on a flat plane at X trigabits per meno second how do I recalculate the gravitational occupancy of another plane moving perpendicular to said disk? Keep in mind the disk weights 6 ligabolts and this problem assumes the disk is held in a non confined area with evenly distributed weight across the whole plane.

I have some stemcells in my body tbh. I’ll go ask them.

Just lol these are random physics formulas thrown in together, I can see some wave mechanics, electrodynamics and some relativity (?) also a random integral at the bottom JFL
I don't see any quantum mechanics, though

the H*psi part is from QM, I believe its schrodingers equation
Ah I see. Shcrodinger's equation. Should have taken my quantum course more seriously

Not a STEMcel

Help me solve:
If I have an Astral cypherical disk rotating on a flat plane at X trigabits per meno second how do I recalculate the gravitational occupancy of another plane moving perpendicular to said disk? Keep in mind the disk weights 6 ligabolts and this problem assumes the disk is held in a non confined area with evenly distributed weight across the whole plane.

What is this AIDS?