Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Calling all Incel Vegans: Foid Vegan dies from malnutrition!

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
★★★★★
Well, it happened and I guess its JFLs ? Until..of course..you consider the number of Vegan cucks hanging around town :feelsUgh:

P.s. no offense if you are Vegan and not a cuck, but I'm not so sure the two can remain mutually exclusive. :feelswhere:

C'mon brocel. Respect her choice. She did this to lengthen her dog's life so it could fuck also her daughters too smh

Does raw mean she couldn't even take vitamin supplements? I had a brief stint as a young teen when I didn't eat much meat due to autistic reasons and I look sickly in the photos.

Vegan is mental illness being encouraged, like cutting your dick off

C'mon brocel. Respect her choice. She did this to lengthen her dog's life so it could fuck also her daughters too smh
Man why you gotta bring the poor dog into it...

probably missing some sort of essential vitamin or nutrient

not that the standard diet of burgers and french fries is any healthier

she literally only ate 1 kind of fruit

also "When I saw her in Phuket, I was horrified."

she lives in a place called phuket lol

Hard to imagine what's going on in their heads. Raw vegan diet? Just eat only fructose bro, it'll be healthy bro.

Well, it happened and I guess its JFLs ? Until..of course..you consider the number of Vegan cucks hanging around town :feelsUgh:

P.s. no offense if you are Vegan and not a cuck, but I'm not so sure the two can remain mutually exclusive. :feelswhere:
Just eat corpses and shit like That like a boomertad. Proud vegetarian. You are a proud cherry picker

When they will learn that humans are omnivores? Well i guess that she didn't consider he Slav male equivalents as humans.

2/3rds of vegans are women and we all know the 1/3 that are men are mostly soyfags like Vegan Gains. It's a virtue signal for hypocritical narcissists and cultists. These circles absolutely function as your standard leftist cult.

I knew some vegans. One of them was a Jew who shat in a bucket because he didn't want to "kill" the parasites and bacteria by flushing down the toilet...jfl

It's a virtue signal for hypocritical narcissists and cultists. These circles absolutely function as your standard leftist cult.
"Kill Whitey" groups are the same though, even if they reach the NOI/NBPP levels of kanging

Does raw mean she couldn't even take vitamin supplements? I had a brief stint as a young teen when I didn't eat much meat due to autistic reasons and I look sickly in the photos.
My Hindu parents wouldn't feed me good food for many years when I was young, so I had to buy it elsewhere. So I kinda knew what that felt like bro... :feelsbadman:

Vegan is mental illness being encouraged, like cutting your dick off
That's a bit extreme, but I hate it when Vegan advocates think there is some special proof or evidence that their exclusive vegan'ing leads to anything positive. They should be shocked a few dozen times by tazar for thinking that shit !

probably missing some sort of essential vitamin or nutrient.
Definitely!
not that the standard diet of burgers and french fries is any healthier
True.
she literally only ate 1 kind of fruit

also "When I saw her in Phuket, I was horrified."
Pathetic vegans
she lives in a place called phuket lol
:feelskek: Holy shit. I didn't notice that. Funny..

Could be "Fuck-it"

Poo-Ket (that's how Thai say it, I guess)

2/3rds of vegans are women and we all know the 1/3 that are men are mostly soyfags like Vegan Gains. It's a virtue signal for hypocritical narcissists and cultists. These circles absolutely function as your standard leftist cult.

I knew some vegans. One of them was a Jew who shat in a bucket because he didn't want to "kill" the parasites and bacteria by flushing down the toilet...jfl
Generally Agreed. They are almost like a seperate religion of low IQ hypocrites.
When they will learn that humans are omnivores? Well i guess that she didn't consider he Slav male equivalents as humans.
Maybe after more deaths like this? I'm glad the Indian papers ran with the story too..

One of them was a Jew who shat in a bucket because he didn't want to "kill" the parasites and bacteria by flushing down the toilet...jfl

That's a bit extreme, but I hate it when Vegan advocates think there is some special proof or evidence that their exclusive vegan'ing leads to anything positive. They should be shocked a few dozen times by tazar for thinking that shit !
Vegetarian is one thing but vegan is straight up nutritional starvation.

And nothing of value was lost

There is nothing about veganism that is inherently nutritionally deficient.

Most studies on Vegans agree that Vegans are healthier.

This retard only ate raw food and died from dehydration IIRC.

any diet that needs supplements is flawed to me
Your diet has supplements via fortified foods (Any dairy product— Pasteurized, added vitamins and minerals, etc.)

You don’t always need supplements as a Vegan if you eat fortified foods too.

"Kill Whitey" groups are the same though, even if they reach the NOI/NBPP levels of kanging
Black lives matter and that vein of movements yes. Every group will have some "cult like" characteristics it depends on how many they have. Vegans seem likely to check all boxes although there are many subsects.

The NOI have many sympathizers among Nazis and even hosted the American Nazi party once IIRC.

There is nothing about veganism that is inherently nutritionally deficient.
I'm not so certain, there are some major problems with it.
Most studies on Vegans agree that Vegans are healthier.
Do they? I think it depends on the comparison being made. For example for people who eat ONLY meat, maybe yes. But not for people who eat both veg and meat.
This retard only ate raw food and died from dehydration IIRC.
Yes exactly.

If only all Gujarati/Marwadi vegans died like this too:smonk::smonk:

If only all Gujarati/Marwadi vegans died like this too:smonk::smonk:
:feelskek: You must be a curry to have this sort of specific resentment. I don't want them to die, that's evil and doesn't teach them. I want them to be humiliated and brought to heel for their passive agressive tendencies when they try to force their bullshit on the rest of us.

:feelskek: You must be a curry to have this sort of specific resentment. I don't want them to die, that's evil and doesn't teach them. I want them to be humiliated and brought to heel for their passive agressive tendencies when they try to force their bullshit on the rest of us.
Off course I am curry. Those vegeterian nazis impose their vegcuckism on everybody. In mumbai fuckers have banned all non veg street food. Fuck them assholes. They deserve to die.

Vegans are retarded

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario

Off course I am curry. Those vegeterian nazis impose their vegcuckism on everybody. In mumbai fuckers have banned all non veg street food. Fuck them assholes. They deserve to die.
I hate vegans

@wereq

Off course I am curry. Those vegeterian nazis impose their vegcuckism on everybody. In mumbai fuckers have banned all non veg street food. Fuck them assholes.
Hehe. I agree. They are annoying as fuck. They are more annoying than Brahmins who are veg. I believe the reason for this is because Brahmins have given way to the next generation of lapsed Brahmins, and have learned to deal with the fact that they may not know what is best and what is not best for their offspring. This has both bad and good consequences. For example: Traditional safeguards for securing foids is lost, but we can go to dinner with our Brahmin family and eat meat when we are in a non-Brahmin world and they learn to accept it. Jains however are stuck being cheap Brahmin imitators. As such, they have not been exposed to anything outside their little bubble of pathetic rituals. They don't know how to assimilate themselves into any setting that isn't their own. In the West, Jains learn their place quickly. It's why most of them stay in India. They know white/black/latino peoples won't tolerate their weird shit for a second.
They deserve to die.
This is a bit extreme and impossible to implement. It's better to adopt a Western mindset on this and to forcefully expose them to realities. This is possible in India inside gated communities and societies where there is a mix of sub groups. Anglo Indians, lapsed Brahmins, Tamils, some Muslims, and the occasional foreign white man can help out.

Jains are similar to some types of Jews (but more passive agressive to others of Indian origin). They can only function in large numbers where they are able to intimidate other groups by their group size.

Last edited:
Serves the dumb bitch right. Natural selection at its finest.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back