Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Calling a drawingcels

• Thread starter Deleted member 6626
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6626

Self-banned
-
Can someone here do a drawing/sketch of the guy pictured?

Attachments

• 44179929_254031785294367_905398063982444544_n.jpg
    44179929_254031785294367_905398063982444544_n.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 42
My hair looks like that

who is the guy, OP?
why do you want a sketch/drawing of him?

good drawing, bro

I have no idea. I found the pic on some gaming forum. Sadly that forum went bust years ago and no longer exists.

No homo, but I'm just obsessed with the guy's face. It reeks of incel!

IMG 7769

i drew a less rushed version since i have nothing else to do

Nice work detectivecel
Oh yes, I remember that thread. I was board, so wasted time etc.

I'll spill a bit of info. The guy seen in those looksmax threads used to be my next door neighbour. He died in 2009.

I was pretending to be him.
Yea you were just pretending to be him on an anonymous forum :feelsseriously:

Oh yes, I remember that thread. I was board, so wasted time etc.

I'll spill a bit of info. The guy seen in those looksmax threads used to be my next door neighbour. He died in 2009.

I was pretending to be him.
And why should we believe you now?
(nice fucking reddit newline spacing)

And why should we believe you now?
(nice fucking reddit newline spacing)

I honestly don't care what you think. I'm ugly at the end of the day. I belong here.

This is why the 'off topic' section exists on this site. So that we can troll when we're board, or have nothing serious to say in the inceldome section.

I honestly don't care what you think. I'm ugly at the end of the day. I belong here.

This is why the 'off topic' section exists on this site. So that we can troll when we're board, or have nothing serious to say in the inceldome section.
My point is not if you are ugly or not. My point is, is this your selfie? If it is, then clearly you have come to offtopic, lied to say it's not you, and then requested people to draw you.
I don't want to be no mini-mod, but err Content : https://incels.is/threads/rules-terminology-and-faq.799/

My point is not if you are ugly or not. My point is, is this your selfie? If it is, then clearly you have come to offtopic, lied to say it's not you, and then requested people to draw you.
I don't want to be no mini-mod, but err Content : https://incels.is/threads/rules-terminology-and-faq.799/

The selfie is my cousin, who died years ago. He was also incel and I greatly miss him. Just wanted someone to draw him to pay some homage.

I do sincerely apologise for trolling.

The selfie is my cousin, who died years ago. He was also incel and I greatly miss him. Just wanted someone to draw him to pay some homage.

Screenshot 20200325 101332 Chrome

Your cousin who just happened to be your neighbor huh

20200312 143641

Mogs me because his skin is darker than mine.

So the photos were of your cousin that you want to pay homage to? Who you also claimed was your neighbor, which you first claimed years ago was you in the lookmax threads.

So the photos were of your cousin that you want to pay homage to? Who you also claimed was your neighbor, which you first claimed years ago was you in the lookmax threads.

He could have stopped at the first lie, but after the cousin thing it's pretty much over at this point lmfao.

20200221 110506

This is my last response to you. He is my deceased cousin. Yes, everything else I said about the selfie is a lie.

After all, he is ugly looking, innit!

Last edited:
This is my last response to you. He is my deceased cousin. Yes, everything else I said about the selfie is a lie.

After all, he is ugly looking, innit!

"Let me just post my dead cousins photo on a site full of edge lords racists, and psychopaths, then let me pay homage to him by calling him ugly"

The neighbor thing was more believable. Should have stuck with that

20200120 150922

Just want to say a big thanks to @unsettling

Loving the rough 'n' ready drawing.

We need a dedicated incel artist tbh

Im not good in that