Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Called two landwhales fat on Tinder today

SingaporeCel

SingaporeCel

Banned
-
hkqcuJSm.jpg
PyV86sym.jpg

b04vdxrm.jpg
gFKlvNcm.png

Just pointing out facts about them yo.

It's been over 12 hours since the affront, no replies from them, but still matched:
iYKTrCAm.jpg

Last edited:
based. post their replies.

Nice work. God bless ur soul

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: keep doing gods work

Be aware karma will charge you.

they have the memory of a goldfish cope if you think it will affect them in any substantial way

they have the memory of a goldfish cope if you think it will affect them in any substantial way

Really? I thought girls are substantially affected by the words which guys say, espesically when it concerns things like the beauty of the face, or pointing out that she's fat. But then again the validation they get from Tinder will offset that, so you're right.

Be aware karma will charge you.

Nay, Karma is already fixed before we descended to this universe.
Our life is merely the playing out, of the pre-determinded content piecemeal, in time.
It's somewhat like a inserting a CD into a video player.

Then again from the higher view, karma is inadequate for explaining the whence and wherefore of everything.
For causality regresses back infinitely, like time it is beginning-less and endless.

Last edited:
Really? I thought girls are substantially affected by the words which guys say, espesically where it concerns things like the beauty of the face, or pointing out that she's fat. But then again the validation they get from Tinder will offset that, so you're right.

Nay, Karma is already fixed before we descended to this universe.
Our life is merely the playing out of the pre-determinded content piecemeal, in time.
It's somewhat like a CD and video player.

Then again from the higher view, karma is inadequate for explaining whence and wherefore of everything.
For causality regresses back infinitely, like time it is beginning-less and endless.
They aren't like you
If they're normal niggers they will barely be affected by it

C-O-P-E

They aren't like you
If they're normal niggers they will barely be affected by it

C-O-P-E

it's better to insult them to their face than to do it here on an obscure forum

Doing gods work. Suck it up ITers.

it's better to insult them to their face than to do it here on an obscure forum
C-O-P-E

Stop thinking you're equal and stop projecting thinking they would react the same way you would.
COPE.

Do you think a cockroach would be insulted by it? No cause it's a fucking cockroach.
Same here.

C-O-P-E

Stop thinking you're equal and stop projecting thinking they would react the same way you would.
COPE.

Do you think a cockroach would be insulted by it? No cause it's a fucking cockroach.
Same here.

A cockroach cannot understand language.

A cockroach cannot understand language.
AND IT CAN'T BE OFFENDED CAUSE IT LACKS THE MENTAL CAPACITY
SAME WITH FAT LANDWHALES, INSULTING A WHALE DOES NOT MAKE IT OFFENDED BY YOU

AND IT CAN'T BE OFFENDED CAUSE IT LACKS THE MENTAL CAPACITY
SAME WITH FAT LANDWHALES, INSULTING A WHALE DOES NOT MAKE IT OFFENDED BY YOU

Unlike a cockroach, the landwhale has a mediocum of mental capacity to understand language. It is thus capable of being offended.

C-O-P-E

COPE.

Same here.

How am I projecting, if someone called me ugly or fat to my face I wouldn't give a shit lmao. Seems like you might have a hard on for BBW's, but it's cool I won't judge.

How am I projecting, if someone called me ugly or fat to my face I wouldn't give a shit lmao. Seems like you might have a hard on for BBW's, but it's cool I won't judge.
Landwhales aren't capable of thinking like and thus aren't capable of being hurt by words like you
STOP, COPING, NIGGER.
If you wanna insult them go ahead but just for fun don't expect any real results.

Sorry, but I don't like obese women.

Lose about 100#'s and try again later.

That shit would work a decade ago,now there is fat acceptance and plenty of cucks to give her validation through social media and tinder

You are doing messiah's work, brother

Are you using a Chad's pics or your own?