Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Called my Foid Cousin a Dumb Whore today

Grodd

Grodd

Kill Them All
★★★★★
Today my Cousin and Aunt came to visit my house and while they were talking with my mother they called out to me to tell something i came into the kitchen and they talked about some bullshit thing they were planning to do which is going to a psychic i was fucking baffled because both of them believe psychics are real which is beyond retarded thankfully my mother knows its bullshit so she kinda argued with them about how dumb they are to do it and while i was on my way to leave the room my fucking bitch cousin said "i`ll ask the psychic about when *insert my name* Will get a Girlfriend " and her and my aunt laughed i was fucking furious and just blatantly said Shut the fuck up you Dumb whore and left the room i heard her shouting at me about how that`s unacceptable and she started fucking crying both of them left and i`m yet to see whats gonna happen as this happened a few hours ago

You went pretty easy on her admittedly

homelander-the-boys.gif

Based asf.

If she's gonna say something mean to you then I don't see why it would be bad for you to say something back.

I wish I could stand up for myself like that

Based. But maybe she just wanted your big incel cock, you never know with these bitches

Based asf.

If she's gonna say something mean to you then I don't see why it would be bad for you to say something back.

I wish I could stand up for myself like that
I rarely ever stand up for myself but this fucking made me infuriated

Turbobased

Fuck that entitled cunt, thinking she can mock you like that: I've had expertness of them mocking me, and wished I could have done something.

Turbobased

Fuck that entitled cunt, thinking she can mock you like that: I've had expertness of them mocking me, and wished I could have done something.
Thanks brocel yeah she`s a fucking bitch i`m at a point now where if someone mocks me i`m gonna say something tired of being humiliated

Based and she got what she fucking deserved.

Women cry over everything

Should've slapped her. Put the whore in her place

Today my Cousin and Aunt came to visit my house and while they were talking with my mother they called out to me to tell something i came into the kitchen and they talked about some bullshit thing they were planning to do which is going to a psychic i was fucking baffled because both of them believe psychics are real which is beyond retarded thankfully my mother knows its bullshit so she kinda argued with them about how dumb they are to do it and while i was on my way to leave the room my fucking bitch cousin said "i`ll ask the psychic about when *insert my name* Will get a Girlfriend " and her and my aunt laughed i was fucking furious and just blatantly said Shut the fuck up you Dumb whore and left the room i heard her shouting at me about how that`s unacceptable and she started fucking crying both of them left and i`m yet to see whats gonna happen as this happened a few hours ago
They’re so fucking sensitive They love it when they take there anger out on others but when it’s a insult towards them then it’s a issue. They’re manipulating you and they’re insecure as hell

They’re so fucking sensitive They love it when they take there anger out on others but when it’s a insult towards them then it’s a issue. They’re manipulating you and they’re insecure as hell
Yeah they are so childish it`s baffling they have rights

Shouldve said something more crazier, like "kill yourself stupid bitch!"

I always wait for such opportunities to happen with me, where a dumb foid says something to me/hurts me, then i can say the most hateful obnoxious insults to her

my fucking bitch cousin said "i`ll ask the psychic about when *insert my name* Will get a Girlfriend " and her and my aunt laughed
So they chose death

The fact that your cousin laughed along your aunt to what she said about you is humililating and brutal.
Good job that you insulted her like that. It's really funny how she cried about that lmaoooo :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: