Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Called annoying by people I barely knew

D

Darkoff

Self-banned
-
When I was around 6, in school during break, I happened to be walking behind these two boys in my class as we were going to play football and one of them said "isn't [my name] so annoying?" and because I heard him and he didn't know I was behind him I gave him a nudge in the shoulder and behind me I heard him say "see what I mean?" to his friend.

Another time, when I was around 10, at the playground a group of boys in my year were sitting around this guy in the year above us as he was about to tell a story and as I went to sit with them the guy suddenly stopped speaking and said something like "nah, go away, you're not sitting with us, you're gonna annoy everyone and I'm not gonna be able to tell the story." He said this whilst barely making eye contact like he couldn't even bare to look at me. I was surprised obviously because I was familiar with this guy but I had barely, if ever, interacted with him before and I did nothing but approach and sit down and got called annoying.

Nobody cares what happened when you were 6. Or 4. Or in your mothers womb.
Just shut the fuck up you pathetic retarded gray and end yourself, you would do everyone living on earth a favor.

Nobody cares what happened when you were 6. Or 4. Or in your mothers womb.
Just shut the fuck up you pathetic retarded gray and end yourself, you would do everyone living on earth a favor.
You're either trolling or severely mentally ill. Calm down.

You're either trolling or severely mentally ill. Calm down.
he's right, you're being a massive whiny bitch right now. i let it slide the first two times but you should really stfu man.

Look at your threads. You are mentally ill. And it pisses me off.
Stfu
And because I heard him and he didn't know I was behind him I gave him a nudge in the shoulder and behind me I heard him say "see what I mean?" to his friend.
Normscums.
Good job approaching the matter.

Make me, graycel scum.
3ce

No, continue.

When I was around 6, in school during break, I happened to be walking behind these two boys in my class as we were going to play football and one of them said "isn't [my name] so annoying?" and because I heard him and he didn't know I was behind him I gave him a nudge in the shoulder and behind me I heard him say "see what I mean?" to his friend.

Another time, when I was around 10, at the playground a group of boys in my year were sitting around this guy in the year above us as he was about to tell a story and as I went to sit with them the guy suddenly stopped speaking and said something like "nah, go away, you're not sitting with us, you're gonna annoy everyone and I'm not gonna be able to tell the story." He said this whilst barely making eye contact like he couldn't even bare to look at me. I was surprised obviously because I was familiar with this guy but I had barely, if ever, interacted with him before and I did nothing but approach and sit down and got called annoying.
I used to get called annoying ALL the time in elementary school, but I never knew why. Now I know it was just because I’m generic trash