Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Called 2 foids fat today

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
I was at my local cvs getting cereal. I tried to get though the isle to the end where the cocoa puffs were but two sea creatures were in the way. I said excuse me and tried to get through but a common foid trait is a complete lack of awareness of their surroundings. I got frustrated and literally just pushed my way through. The fatter one turned around and said "dayum man." I said something along the lines of, I tried to get through nicely but two manatees were blocking me lol. They cursed me out but by that point I was already going to get my cereal and be on my way. I kinda got a high out of it tbh. It feels nice to tell foids what they really are to their faces.

Only two (2)?

You're losing momentum...

I've never seen a fat man blocking up space. Its always women that just sit there like hippos.

I was at my local cvs getting cereal. I tried to get though the isle to the end where the cocoa puffs were but two sea creatures were in the way. I said excuse me and tried to get through but a common foid trait is a complete lack of awareness of their surroundings. I got frustrated and literally just pushed my way through. The fatter one turned around and said "dayum man." I said something along the lines of, I tried to get through nicely but two manatees were blocking me lol. They cursed me out but by that point I was already going to get my cereal and be on my way. I kinda got a high out of it tbh. It feels nice to tell foids what they really are to their faces.
Be careful.

They could have called cops. Serious

you were too polite
fat foids always do this and they are rude and aggressive
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: