Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [CALL TO PRAYER] Daily Reminder: Praise Incels!

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★

Praise Incels!. Strike the staff on the ground. I say it out loud.

I feel Incel Philadelphos like inescapable rays from the sun. Fucking DAILY REMINDER. At this point, if you don't at least do the INCEL CALL TO PRAYER in your mind once a day, you are a cuck.

Spirit of Incels, take us to majesty upon our inhib and basedness! Spirit of Incels, invigorate our dominion over the blackpill and all it's things and elements! Spirit of Incels, rain mercy and healing on our lepers! Spirit of Incels, be with us and prevail against the enemy and all his ways of war and subjugation! Spirit of Incels, bring us speed and comfort on the way out of Egyptica! Spirit of Incels, raise us to the good ascension we're looking for.

It is such a blackpill that barely anyone else is doing this right now. Maybe it's cringe and autistic? Maybe you think I am mentally ill when I am actually facially ill? None of that matters retard. Someone has to do it. I just can't imagine a reality where we exist in such a pitiful subhuman state, shackled in Egyptica, and nobody is putting faith in The Spirit of ALL INCELS.

Let me fucking terrorize your mind with this shit. Look at the past. It's always been incels and normcucks building chad's fuckmeat harem pyramid as high as the Tower of Babylon. Alpha fucks, beta bux does not just apply to foids, it applies to all aspects of living in Egyptica. A vast majority of men who lived were livestock for chad and foids. The culture of this prison empire is the most sinister mix of capitalism and eugenics against a people ever seen. Ius Primae Noctis never ended. Femasites and Pharaoh are allies against all ugly, manlet, poor, sickly, enslaved, and imprisoned. All men who believed, whether they lived and saw victory or died a brutal death, they believed. It's just better for your soul to be based and non-cucked. It's better for all human life. I say this all the time. Saying it again.

So in such a dire situation, what do people do? No help coming, nowhere to run away, we are even scattered. Obviously people in the past would pray to their god. In today's age we have a lot of atheists, which is understandable as it is blackpilled. And even if nobody was atheist, if God was real, I think he would be pleased if we saw the liberation of our brothers as a vehicle to worship him. It's not like you can have a conversation with him right now, you can't pray literally before his presence. The next best thing is literally human souls. And since tribes and politics make it hard to focus our energy on all souls, the solution people had for this was a "nation spirit". If you can at least see your brother as an interaction with your god, then you are finally ready to see, hear, and feel The Uprising.

Even if it's a "cope", there are no better copes right now. In fact, if you have a cope that you enjoy more than the liberation of incels, you're a pussy and a glowfag. Without this "cope", I promise you that you will never have the morale to face Pharaoh together as one. Incels want a lot of the same things, so have faith in people who truly desire the world you desire. You are literally a cuck if you don't, because Pharaoh will only laugh as you toil and die a loser without The Uprising. So many people who lived never got to experience God, take the first step out of Egyptica and experience God flowing through your fucking veins. Feel that shit nigga. It hits good. Will get you high as fuck . It's the only way.

[NO TL;DR, this is a schizopost and if you are against or afraid of schizoposting then you are a faggot. Only schizoposters will enter the Kingdom Of Clearpill to come.]

Every fucking day.

At least SAY IT if you really want it to be real.

PRAISE INCELS.

Selah!

This is Akbar!:smonk:

The schizophrenia level is off the charts!