Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious CALL TO ACTION: Create instagram profile connected to your phone number for the purpose of reporting thots with lewd photos

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
I ask the community to band together in a quest to mass report thots with slutty photos that somehow are allowed on instagram, where they wear white see through tops and nipples almost fully visible and in slutty sexually suggestive poses.

This degeneracy has gone for FAR TOO LONG now.

Just create an instagram profile, link it with your phone number for legitimacy, you can keep it empty or fill it with some non-blackpill memes in order not to risk deletion yourself by cuck instagram moderators, and then when we got like 15-20 people we can embark on a coordinated reporting campaign against specific thots' profiles. Important thing to remember is not to report solely on your own, because one report doesn't do shit, but rather propose here a profile which everybody in the campaign shall report within a 3-6 hour window so that the system gets overloaded with reports for this single profile and it automatically suspends it.

I am looking forward to your positive response.

yay yay. but thanks to my anxieties registration for new places is not so very easy

eh, rather use my time doing something else

nope, i dont care about degeneracy

I'd rather just boycott Instagram

If the insta whores get deleted who will i wank to

Do you want to fish phon numbers of incels fucking FBI?

there is no point in doing this; lasciviousness will continue to be perpetuated: The only way would be to give rise to a new aristocratic purge to purify the world of degeneration, including banning all social networks of existence, as they enable the proliferation of insolent and impure charred beings from pure degeneration.