Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War - Official Teaser Trailer

I haven't played cod in so long

Wasnt black ops 1 already about the cold war? Feels like a retread tbh. Hope zombies kicks ass

Wasnt black ops 1 already about the cold war? Feels like a retread tbh. Hope zombies kicks ass
It was. I wouldn't mind this being a remaster-esque type of game. As long as it's not filled with trannies, women and microtransactions. Unfortunately that is guaranteed since every CoD game has that since at least CoD:WW2 (microtransactions have existed for much longer though).

Will purchase at release. SERIOUS.

Literally only buying it for the zombies and not at full price, just going wait about 2 months for the game to go on sale.

Yeah it was so based seeing Yuri in there im genuinely hyped for the story now. The first Black Ops was my first Xbox 360 game, so i have maasive nostalgia for this franchise.

The woketards better not fuck it up, but looks promising when they drop Yuri in their first teaser trailer :feelshaha:

Please be red/blackpilled as fuck

Yeah but thats what this years modern warfare and its been much more successful than all the gay futuristix editions.

Im hoping this is a good reboot too. Not like you can innovate that much with cod anyway

Also hoping for some dank zombies maps myself

let's see how the zombies is

you have nostalgia not for the shitty game but for the childhood memories you will never duplicate .

This game seems promising. I really hope they bring back the old prestige system so I can grind to prestige master

literally dont care im not buying this cash grab garbage this is like the millionth cod game in a week their just trying to maximize profits by releasing tons of mediocre games. Even when u play them they feel repetitive and stale, why would this game be any different