Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Call me a voltruecel, but I would never settle for a woman who's got a personality I don't like

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
inb4 "It's all about sex, bro! Who cares about her personality?!"

No, just lol at that mindset. You're not going to have sex with your partner all the time you're together. We'd probably last five seconds in bed if we're even lucky enough to get it up from beating it too much during our involuntary celibacy.

That leaves us with twenty-three hours, fifty-nine minutes and fifty-five seconds. And that's just on any given day. I would go crazy if I had to spend all that time with somebody whose personality I don't even like; always complaining, caring too much about money, not having a sense of humor, always bitchy, et cetera.

It's not like I could even get anyone with my deformed face, even a used up landwhale wouldn't want to come anywhere near me. Which is absolutely great because they'd be doing me a favor. But you get the point. I guess my standards are "too high" because pretty much every female fits that description. Forever alone it is.

define personality. you sound like inceltears rn

Based brocel.

This is what separates females from men. Personality's don't matter to women because its all about looks for them.

But no man could stand living with a nagging emasculating bitch despite if she was 10/10.

I'd rather a 5/10 girl who loves me unconditionally than a 10/10 bitch stacy

Based brocel.

This is what separates females from men. Personality's don't matter to women because its all about looks for them.

But no man could stand living with a nagging emasculating bitch despite if she was 10/10.
:heart: I love my gorillabro.

And honestly, you'd be surprised how many men are willing to put up with cranky ass bitches just so they can get some pussy.

Based and agreeable but, remember, AWALT. To some extent nagging and bitching is just part of female-ness.

I also have similar principles about virginity. I'd fuck whomever I can but I could only settle with a virginal woman for the obvious reasons.

personality and behavior are two different things.
For females, their behavior is mainly motivated by their personality. For incels, it's motivated by our environment. We are the way we are because females are cunts. So they are two completely different things.

yeah just go after something that doesnt exist

define personality
define human
define sex
define love
define the universe
define words
define meaning
define life
define
xue hua piao piao bei feng xiao xiao tian di yi pang cang mang

Based and agreeable but, remember, AWALT. To some extent nagging and bitching is just part of female-ness.

I also have similar principles about virginity. I'd fuck whomever I can but I could only settle with a virginal woman for the obvious reasons.
Yes, that's why my standards are too high. Because let's face it, virgins don't exist past the age of 13 where we live. And you are right about that, too. Nagging and bitching seems to be natural for them. Which sucks, because it means I set myself up for something that doesn't even exist.
yeah just go after something that doesnt exist
:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

You wont find a foid with a "perfect personality" no matter how much you try, some of their "personality" traits are permanently there, like being bitchy at times, complaining, and good luck finding one with a good sense of humour.

Based but sadly all foids have the same (void) personality

:heart: I love my gorillabro.
PAY GORILLAS

kind of depends on what you mean by bad personality. if it's just different interests or something I wouldn't really mind. there are some cases though where I think this is reasonable

my irl hapa friend had a gf for a while. she was apparently like a compulsive liar, she bullshitted about everything ranging from her religion to her sexual orientation. she'd flirt with other guys in front of him because she "liked making him jealous". then she actually cheated on him. also she had dyed green hair and a nose ring. it is literally not possible to have a stable relationship with someone like that

Which sucks, because it means I set myself up for something that doesn't even exist.

The ideal 1880s housewife with eight children and the purple-haired fat SJW of 2020 have the same genetic makeup. It is circumstance that decided their fate. That's why we need a strong male-dominated society in which women are kept in their place. Only then does the feminine we crave for come to fruition.

Based brocel.

I'd rather a 5/10 girl who loves me unconditionally than a 10/10 bitch stacy
Mass of VY Canis Majoris IQ

define human
define sex
define love
define the universe
define words
define meaning
define life
define
xue hua piao piao bei feng xiao xiao tian di yi pang cang mang
l